Save me

'I don't know how did I got stuck here . I don't wanna be here , I wanna go home where I feel safe , feel loved . I wanna say sorry to all those whom I have hurt but no my mistakes are the only reason I am here ..'

(Flashback)

"C'mon baby it would be so fun.."

"No I don't wanna go there with you , because of you all everyone has started to hate me . I don't want that ." I whinned but I guess it was useless .

"Listen here you piece of shit . If I ask you to do something than shut your mouth and do it . And about the hating part , open your eyes . No one here cares about you .." Max said laughing at my crying state before pushing me on to the ground.

"He cared , harry cared ..." I whispered but sadly there was no one to hear me .

~~~~~~

"Why are you being like this Al , plz tell me what's wrong .." Stan begged but I closed my eyes with a heavy heart . I wish I could tell you alpha , I wish things were different but sadly it's not . I am sorry stan , I love you ..

"I don't want to be with you anymore Stan . Leave me alone ."

"What do you mean leave you alone . I love you god dammit !!!" He shouted as he held my wrist tightly . I turned to look at him and the next words that came from my mouth made me wanna kill myself .

"But I don't .."

I turned to run away but Aaron held me from behind and forcefully placed his lips on mine . I tried to push him away but he pinched my waist whispering in my ears ,

"Be a good boy and obey me otherwise you know what will happen ."

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Stan running away with tears in his eyes leaving a guilty , heartbroken , selfish idiot behind ; me .

~~~~~~

"Plz , please I am begging you . Plz let me go . Why are you even doing this .." I cried as they dragged me into the club where god knows what will happen to me .

"Cause baby boy , this is the place where you truly belong .."

(End of flashback)

That's how I found myself in the most corrupted club hiding in the washroom but for not long . I closed my eyes tightly trying to calm my heartbeat so that no one finds me . The necklace once Harry gave me clutched tightly in my fist , I wanna do nothing more than run straight into his arms where I feels safe , protected . I wanna say sorry for treating him the way I did , he always said learn to value things before you lose them forever but I sadly couldn't understand it earlier .... I was shaking in fear as I heard footsteps outside the door .

"Come out baby boy , I know you are in there .."

I placed my palm over my mouth to stop the sob that was threatening to escape from my throat . My wrist was decorated with red blood and ripped skin , I did it to myself . I know I promised harry that I'll not do it again but as you all may know by now I am not good at keep my promises . But me being the coward I am , I couldn't even take my life with my own hands . 

Lost in thought I didn't noticed when the shadow came close to me but I let out a huge scream when the door was ripped out of my vision and there stood max in front of me with a devil smile on his sinister face ..

"Peek-a-boo"

I tried to run away but he was faster than me . He grabbed my small weak body in his strong arms and pinned me on the wall near by as he took my bleeding hand in his .