Epilogue-3

In life you face many problems , many difficulties . As you grow you learn to face all of them with courage , every morning is a start of something new . Future is something that is unpredictable but still we hope every night for a better day ... In Harry's life he had faced many difficulty as well . He had learned a lot as well but the thing he understood the most is that you can't always find happiness . Sometimes you have to choose between your happiness and the right choice .

Now since he is at the point where he has to make a choice he had his mind set on doing the right thing . It's not like he doesn't value his happiness but at the same moment he does not want anyone to be hurt by his choices so with a heavy heart he had made his decision .

He discussed it with his family first . Yes they were sad and a bit angry but harry made them understand why he is doing it and when harry explains something you have no choice but to agree with him . Anne cried a lot worried about his well-being and safety but harry promsied he will take care of himself . Though des and Gemma didn't agree at first they still told harry to do what his heart wants as they knew separating harry from his alphas would be the biggest mistake they would ever commit .

But in order to celebrate and recall all their happy moments together his family threw a party . Nobody knew the purpose of the party except harry and his family . Gemma and anne decorated their house so beautifully that it looked nothing less then a palace itself .

All of Harry's friends and well wishers were invited . Ed and harry almost cried in each other's arms meeting after so long . Des also invited the 3J's (James , jackson , josh) who were very shook after knowing everything that had happened in their absence . Also the fact that the four mash potatoes were royals made them laugh their asses out .

Alex , Kendall , Cara , Cathy , Camilla , Marcel and Harry {aka all the omegas } were at the salon getting ready for the grand party thrown by the styles . For some reason they all felt really emotional while getting ready , maybe it was because of the fact that they all had suffered so much in the past yet all of them are together now happy as they can ever be and it wouldn't be wrong to say it was all thanks to the one curly haired lad who was currently making faces looking himself in the mirror .

Lottie had arranged a big limo which would take them to the styles house . To say they looked extra special wouldn't be a lie . They looked like any alphas best paradise . All the clothes they were wearing was selected by anne and the suit harry wore was especially designed by des as a gift to his beautiful son .

As soon as they arrived harry looked for his alphas who couldn't even blink while looking at harry

As soon as they arrived harry looked for his alphas who couldn't even blink while looking at harry . Behind them Mr Paul stood with a proud face thinking how beautiful their future queen is . Stan and Shawn who were stood by the alphas side laughed at their reaction before moving forward to welcome the lovely omegas . After greeting everyone harry made his towards his alphas with a big smile on his face .

"You look fabulous cupcake .." niall said taking harry in the icoinc group hug.

"But I am not feeling fabulous ." Harry said in a fake sad voice making them chuckle at the cute look on his face .