Helpless Alphas

{A/n Before i start writing i just want to say thank you to all those who have commented and voted on my chapter cause it seriously motivates me to continue writing so this chapter is dedicated to all of my readers....

P.S the video has nothing to do with the chapter , i just love it so much..}

Louis POV

As I walked down the corridor my eyes searched my love . Since we entered the university I have not seen him anywhere , my heart gave me this restless feeling like something was wrong and I know it has to do something about harry . I heard someone call me from behind I turned to see Eleanor coming or rather running towards me . You must be wondering who she is .
(A/n No we are not .)

She is a good family friend but the only reason I am friends with her is because she know something that I want to be kept as a secert . That secret should be not known by anyone specially Harry . (A/n what that secret could be any guess..)

"Yes el , what's it ???"

Yes I call her by pet names but just because she insist on it . I rather call her witch for all I care.

"What's your schedule of today ?" , She asked batting her eyelashes which should look cute but to be honest looked really stupid . I rolled my eyes saying ,

"What ever it is you have nothing to do with it .."

With that I left her at the corridor shouting my name aloud . My main focus was on finding harry ,
'where are you hazza' I mind linked with others to find out .

Lou- Guys have you seen harry anywhere.

Ni- No I am trying to find him from morning but every time that hailee appears from god knows were ...

Li- yes these girls are getting on my nerves , from the moment they have came back harry is getting distant from us .

Lou - Don't say it like that . No one can between harry and us .

Zi- But someone can make harry think something that he shouldn't be worried about . Everyone talks about those girls and our relationship in a bad way . I pray to God that harry doesn't believe any of this..

Ni- But we are with those girls because of that bloody secret can't we just tell everyone about it ...

Li- NO , no we can't . End of discussion .

Lou- Guys I am getting a bad feeling here..

Zi- me too , it's like something bad is going to happen.

Ni- me three..

Li- Listen guys I know harry will never believe to what he just hears other saying . If we be careful and give him no reason to be suspicious than everything will be fine . Just remember one thing no matter what there should be no mistake at all this time.

Zi- Yes we have already hurt him more than enough...

I nodded my head as the bell rang . I made my way to my class with a small smile cause my next lecture is with harry and as far as I know he will never bunk lecture for anything . My little scholar studious mate .

As I entered the class , my eyes searched for my love but I didn't see him any where . The tension started to rise with my heartbeat . I took a seat at the very last bench of the class with my head down . 'Where are you harry?'

The door opened in a rush as a boy with green eyes and curly hair entered . A smile already made its way to my face seeing my omega dressed in a cute light pink shirt with ripped jeans .