The past

A/n
Before I start writing I just want to say this chapter has gone very long for my liking but I didn't want to cut it in parts so sorry if you don't like lengthy chapter.....
😶😶

Harry's POV

Well past is something that has a great influence on your present and future. Future is something that you can only think or dream of , present is something to just live in where as past is something to remember . Whatever memory you may have will be your past and you can't run neither hide from it.

My past was certainly not a happy one , let me explain .

When I was around very young I met this boy called Nick in the playground . He was one of those who never talked to anyone and mainly remains alone , I kinda wanted to change that ...

(Flashback)

Four years old harry made his way to the boy who everyone ignored . Harry always used to watch him looking lost and unhappy , as if he was in need of a friend , someone with whom he could talk , play , have fun . Harry was ready to be that someone if that brings a smile on his face .

"Hi !! can I sit here ?" Harry asked politely to the boy who looked up in shock probably wondering why was someone talking to him .

"Sure .." the boy mummers quietly .

"My name is harry , what's yours ?"
Harry asked in the most friendly tone the boy had ever heard .

"I am Nick , not to rude but why are you talking to me ?"

"Well I see you here in the playground everyday looking lost and unhappy and I don't like that . I think a friend is what you need right now and I want to be that , so will you be my friend .."

Nick didn't reply but burst out in tears , harry didn't knew what to do so he said ,
"It's okay if you don't want to be my friend I will not complain but plz don't cry . I don't like to see anyone cry .."

"No these are not the tears of sadness , I am crying because I am happy ."

"But tears are the way to show you are sad .." harry said looking confused with an adorable pout on his chubby baby face .

Nick fall back laughing hard and harry remains confused but a smile came to his face cause this was the first time he saw nick laughing .

"My dear harry let's leave this discussion for the future , for now let me enjoy this moment with you ."

"What do you mean ?"

"I mean it's my pleasure to be your friend Harold ..."

(End of flashback )

So that's how Nick met Harry and their friendship began to grow rapidly , soon nick made many new friends all thanks to Harry . He would bring nick to every place he went and would introduce nick to everyone , that's how nick was know as Harry's friend to the world and not as the lonely boy that never talked to anyone .

Years passed and Nick made many new friends but he never felt any connection with them like the connection that he felt with harry , every moment he spent with harry was the best time of his life . Harry and Nick's family also became good friends with each other also Nick's family moved in near Harry's house because of the never ending pleading from Nick .