Disguise

{A/n, first of all, I would like to say sorry, this chapter had been delayed for a very long time but blame my not so lovely exams for it. And guess what my exams are over so I am free !!!! For now.

Secondly, guys, we got a single form Mr styles. I know I am late for this as well but dude he is finally back!!! Ahhh I love that song so much and let's just wait for his album, I am so excited *insert Niall's Irish dance here* 💃🕺 ... But For now, enjoy this chapter. 😊}

The night was not pleasant at all, cold winds drifting around as if it was trying to say something ..... something that we don't understand.... something that meant much more than it seems ... something that was announcing the upcoming danger we were gonna face. There was a certain fear in the air that screamed for everyone to find refuge while they can. Things were gonna change and nothing could stop it from happening...

Deep into the woods stood a person covered in shadows of the tall trees with an evil smirk on his face. He has played this game for so long, now it's time to finally claim what is his. It's time for the devil to rise. Just hold your breath and wait cause this is the beginning of the ending.

~~~~~~~

Harry was walking down the corridor with Ed and Angel by his side. It was his free lecture and he got nothing to do, well the same can't be said for Ed cause he was busy talking/flirting with his mate which made harry feel nothing more than a third wheel.

He had got a lot on his mind and there was no possible way escaping it. He just wanted to relax for some time. So that's why when Lottie asked him for a coffee he immediately agreed to escape the awkward situation not knowing things might become more awkward in the future.

Louis's POV

"Okay I will be there, you make sure he doesn't spot you first .." I said hanging up the call.

"What did he say ?" Liam asked casually roaming around shirtless eating an apple.

"He said that Harry is going for a coffee with her .." I said gritting my teeth. Liam spits out the apple as my words caught him off guard.

"What ?" Zayn said with a blank look on his face. Well, you see we have set up a spy to look after Harry cause we had a feeling something wrong was gonna happen. What we didn't expect was for him to go on a date with Lottie. I know it's not a classified date but as far as I know Lottie; she is definitely planning on confessing her feelings today and I can't let that happen.

"Guys we gotta do something, we can't let her take our omega away .." I said as the other nodded while Niall spoke,

"But Harry asked us to trust him, what will he think if he finds out what we are doing .." okay he has a point here, and don't get me wrong I trust harry with all my heart but I also know how he is. He will never let Lottie's heartbreak and which lets me to only one solution...

"Why don't we wear disguise .."

Everyone looked at me for a second before cheering out loudly,
"Brilliant idea Lou, now we have 30 mins remaining so let's get ready," Zayn said as we all rushed inside our room.

(30 mins later)

Right now I am standing in the hall of our house with a pissed look on my face cause the lads are late. We should be on our way right now but no these 'drama queen' needs an hour to get ready.

"Lads hurry up !!"

I shouted in frustration. Well till the time they arrive let me tell you what I am wearing, I am dressed up as a school nerd with black glasses and capped gelled hair sticking to my skull. I have a uniform on with a school bag and a tie. I look pretty unrecognizable if you ask me ...