Speechless-2

Zayn's POV

I just sat there listening to Liam's and Louis's chat about seeing our omega mate . Louis saw him today , infact just few moments ago and by the sound of his voice you can figure how happy and delightful was he just by having a look at our mate , it was  already cleared that our mate was an exception and why wouldn't he be , he is going to be a mate of four alphas .

But somewhere in my mind I felt jealous that I had to share him with 3 others , but at the same time they are sharing him with me so I cannot actually complain. I just hope that our mate will love us equally or it will create a huge war between us to gain his love . But it's all in the hands of future , right now I just wish to know who he was ...

I think god had listened to my prayers cause the next moment an omega , to be specific a male omega with the most sweetest scent I ever smelt entered our class .
He was so beautiful and so good looking , there was pure innocence in his face and purity in his eyes .

He hold a bright shade of the most captivating green eyes I have ever seen or would ever see , moving down to his beautiful curls hanging between his ears to his cute little nose . His lips in prefect shape , full on plumped and red looking a like juicy apple I was excited to taste . His lips were moving and that's when I noticed he was talking to someone and that someone was an alpha by his scent .

That bloody alpha was talking to my sweet omega when that should be me talking to him , that was enough to make my anger rise in my veins but no that alpha wanted a death wish as he went a step ahead and kept his hand on my mates back to guide him forward. That's when I was fuming with anger and a low growl left my mouth .

Liam turned his attention from our mate to me and seeing the anger in my eyes he quietly said in my ears
"I know you are fuming at the alpha there with our mate but we have to control our anger , in our first impression we don't want our omega to be scared of us , do we ??"

I shook my head indicating a no but my gaze stayed fix on that alpha and anger continued to build in my veins .

"If you have a problem controlling your anger just have a look at our mate and your anger will just disappear like it happened with me ." Liam said with a fond look on his face seeing his mate in front of him.

I followed Liam's instructions and looked in the direction of our mate and in few seconds my anger disappeared in thin air and satisfaction filled my body . That alpha said something to our mate which caused a smile to appear on his face . Usually I would get angry and jealous but seeing that smile on his face made me and Liam to smile fondly at him .

His smile was just perfect , one which could bring heaven on earth and it definitely did work for me . Also he had fooking dimples wait until louis sees that I am for sure he would faint .

Louis always wanted a mate with dimples , Liam always wanted a mate with pale white skin so when we mark him it would glow like a star on his body , Niall always wanted a mate with curly hair so that he could play with them while cuddling and as for me I always wanted my mate to have the brightest eyes so I could just feel happiness radiating from them .
Unfortunately none of us fulfilled each other's wish but now looking at our omega he had all of those qualities as if he was just a gift from god to all four of us and we oath to protect him with all we had .

I was so deep in my thought that I didn't even noticed when the bell rang and when our omega went out of the class . But as soon as his smell was gone I broke away from my thoughts and looked around noticing the whole class was empty . Me and Liam, we both were just sitting there drooling over our mate , the feelings we were experiencing was unexplainable.

I just laughed at the thought of Niall's face when he comes to know that he is the last one who hasn't seen our mate yet ....

Niall's POV

"I FUCKING CAN'T BELIEVE IT , WHY ME !?!???"

This is all I could think of . All my mates have seen our omega , listened to his voice , smelt him and as a result they can't stop smiling even zayn who barely smiles has a smile pasted on his face and I couldn't help but feel lonely . I know I have my 3 other mates with me but my inner alpha only wanted his omega at this very moment , nothing else mattered ...

Eventually I got tired of all the shouting I had done about how unfair is life and my throat demanded a sip of water so I excused myself from my mates and walked towards the canteen .

It was break time and many of the students were present there having their lunch but I couldn't care less . I made my way to the water counter only to be bumped by someone , not someone but my fooking mate . When my shoulder bumped with his fragile body a good kind of shock ran through every fiber in my body . His smell filled my nostrils and he came in my vision like a angel desending from the sky .

{A/n I am not going to describe how harry looked to niall cause by now I have used every single word to describe him and now I am out of words ....😶😶}

He looked up to me with is bright eyes holding guilt in them . I frowned not understand what he had done wrong that was until I looked down to see I had chocolate milkshake all over me , but insist of getting angry at him I laughed at myself because at that moment I didn't care about my shirt but instead I was impressed by the choice of his drink .

"I am so so sorry , I wasn't watching where I was going . It's all my fault ..." he said to me looking at me with those big green eyes .

I wanted to say 'it's fine ' or 'its not your fault ' but the words were somehow stuck in my mouth .  He kept looking at me with wide eyes probably waiting for my reply which I wasn't able to say but then suddenly he took his bottom lip in his mouth out of nervousness and that's when I lost it .

In that moment I wanted to move ahead to hug him , hold him but  someone called his name from behind causing him to look away from me to the direction of that voice and after an apologetic glance at my direction he went away .

I was stuck at my spot to realize he was going away from me and by the time I musted the strength to walk he was already gone .

I smiled cause I got to know his name when that person called him. 'HARRY' was his name which suitated him perfectly . But that smile quickly disappeared when I looked down to see I had a problem to deal with ....

*******
A/n
Hello everyone , how's your day going ???
I was in an absolutely good mood today which resulted in this chapter...

Hope you Enjoyed !!
😉😉