Walking in the woods

{A/n Have you ever watched the above video . I loved it so much ...😘😘}

Zayn's POV

We all gathered in the middle of the woods looking at each other with small smiles on our faces . I was very happy harry decided to do this with us cause when two mates meet each other in their wolf form their bond becomes even more stronger . I had seen the other in their wolf form before but not harry and I am very excited to see what my omega looks like as a wolf .

The first one to come in wolf form was me , my inner wolf was one of the most angry and protective wolf in the world . I was fully black with my eye shining Golden . Just as I had shifted into my wolf form my innerwolf ran towards harry licking every inch of his face . Also just so you know I have no self control in my wolf form .

(Zayn in his wolf form)

After me Louis turned into his wolf form . He was a bit brownish in colour with his ocean blue eyes , his wolf was the second most angry wolf after me and he gets angry , jealous pretty easily . Also he was the smallest wolf among us alphas (though he won't admit) but it didn't mean he was weak . Louis also came towards us pampering harry with hugs and kisses..

 Louis also came towards us pampering harry with hugs and kisses

(Louis in his wolf form)

After lou Niall changed in his wolf form and let me tell you he was the prettiest wolf among us four . His fur was a combination of white , brown and a bit of black . He had bright blue eyes and his wolf was extremely cuddly . Also he was the least tempered as compared to us but at the same time he could kill you in a split second if you caused trouble or hurt the people he cares for ..

 Also he was the least tempered as compared to us but at the same time he could kill you in a split second if you caused trouble or hurt the people he cares for