Explosion

{A/n today is the birthday of my good friend Mollie aka Wolfie aka Young_Wolf_99 , please if you reading this and comment and wish her cause it's a good thing to do . And Wolfie this is your last gift for day , may all your wishes come true . Enjoy 😊

The walls were painted white with an coating of gold on the edges giving it an elegant look . The place was well organized , beautiful décor and tremendously magnificent . Something that is only seen in movies . Well you must be wondering what am I doing here ... Guess what I am too. But somehow I couldn't control where is was going as if I was a robot getting instruction from someone else . Suddenly I came to a stop , looking around it seems I am in a restaurant or a rather expensive restaurant . In front of me Is the table where king , Lottie are seated along with ... Me?

I saw myself talking to them , eating with them , laughing with them . It looked like I was nervous , what the hell ! I felt something move beside me so I turned my attention away from the table . Behind me I could see a person standing far at the back with a smirk on his face watching us having dinner . The strange thing was the whole restaurant was empty except for us and that mysterious person. I just blinked my eyes and the next sec everything went dark . There was smoke everywhere , the furniture was destroyed , the once elegant restaurant was now trashed . What made my heart stop was the huge stone that fell from the sealing above on the table we were sat earlier . A hand was coming from the below of the cement with the royal rings stained with blood on it . I looked around to see the person was still there looking at all of us with a certain satisfaction in their eyes. The mysterious person turned back placing a black hat over his head shrugging his leather coat of before going away from the destroyed place. I ran after him shouting him to stop but for the first time ever I was slow , I could catch him ....

~~~~~~~

"Stop right there !! .... Wait , you ! , Who are you ? Why did you did this ?! ... I SAID STOP !!!"

I felt someone shaking me shouting my name repeatedly , I opened my eyes franticly looking around to find that mysterious guy but instead I came face to face with a barking dusty and horrified looking mom .

"Omg , baby are you fine .." mom asked wiping the sweat of my forehead. I don't know why but I burst out in tears . Why do I keep getting such weird , horrific , terrifying dreams . I am a normal young boy , shouldn't I be having dreams about my love , my thoughts hell even wet dream's about alpha's will be fine. But all this dream's are getting in my nerves right now .

"My baby don't cry , what's wrong love . Tell mommy .."

What should I say to her , simply that I am going mad , that I have lost my mind . I can't ..

"Nothing mom , just a bad dream"

But I knew it was not just a dream and that is what scares me the most . I knew it was bound to happen in the future , there is the possibility that the king and Lottie might die ... I can't let that happen , what will louis think , what will the queen do ? How will Doncaster ever recover from his pain. Omg why am I the one always stuck in such dangerous situation. Wait .... Maybe I am overdoing myself , maybe all this is really just a dream , only time can tell ..

I came out of the bathroom are a long warm bath with a towel around my hips. I went through the wardrobe for a suitable outfit to wear when I felt someone's presence behind me .

"You know it's not ideal to enter in someone's room without permission ." I said with a shy smile on my face .

"I guess I have passed that stage by now .." the person replied with a smirk on their face. I was thrown on into the bed with my arms held up , I felt the air suck out of them as they kissed me with all their might . I bit my tounge as they sucked a deep Hickey on my neck and chest to stop a moan from escaping my lips .