VACATION

Everything was going fine in Harry's life for once . Even after such a long break from university the principle easily took him in , after all he was the head boy and pride of the college . Being the hard working guy he is harry covered up all his pending studies and even helped his alphas in scoring great marks . After giving the exams the marks were out and though harry didn't top the exam he was still in the toppers list with high marks , his alphas following .

His family was so proud of him , graduation was still two weeks later so they had all this time to relax and chill .

One more thing was that during these few days alphas had to occasionally go back to their house because Harry's small bedroom was not enough for five guys and harry didn't wanted to leave his family alone . Though every night they came to Harry's room invited or not to sleep but it's still not the same . They wanted some private time with their mate . Yes have still care and respect Harry's family and friends but then too they deserve to have some special moments with him alone .

Therefore soon after the results were announced they had planned a vacation just for the five of them .

Before saying anything about it to harry they talked with his family first , Harry's family happily agreed knowing harry could use some to time to enjoy his youth . After all at such a small age he had faced some pretty dangerous stuffs no one can even think of . Des decided that he will convince harry to go with alphas .

So that's how the pair of father and son was walking down the streets for an evening walk . Suddenly harry chuckled looking at des .

"What ..?"

"Nothing I just remembered the time when you had brought me to the park . I wanted to go on a slide but you thought the slide was not stable and may fall anytime . Giving in to my pleading you agreed on one condition , you will go on it first . Just as you were about to slide down a lady came over yelling it's a slide for kids not for grown men and you should act your age etc etc .."

Des laughed along harry remember the incident ,

"Ya , I was so embarrassed that I never agreed to go to that park ever again .."

Harry looked at his dad with small smile as he said ,

"There was one time that even if I stood on my tip toes I couldn't see above your stomach and now look I am taller than you ."

Playfully pushing des away harry teased him . Des shook his head rubbing Harry's curls ,

"Everyone grows up one day boy . You have grown too ..."

"But just like I am growing up you are growing old too . The wide broad shoulders that could carry me till 25 km are now starting to bend pa ."

Harry said with his eyes sad . It's tough too see your strong dad grow old and weak in front of you .

"Ohhh give me a break I am not that old ." Des said waving his hands in Harry's direction . Harry shook his head not wanting to make the atmosphere sad . He bumped his shoulder to des and he said with a cheeky smile ,

"If that's so old man let's have a race till the top of the hill . The one who wins will carry the other down till home .."

"As you wish young man , prepare to los-"

Before des could finish harry ran past him . For a few seconds he stood still in shock before he yelled laughing ,

"Hey , thats cheating boy !!!"

Standing at the top of the hill both father and son were breathing heavily with a smile on their faces. 

"See I told you , you will lose ."