The surprise gift

{A/n you should watch the above video . I died from the cuteness ... Anyways back to the story .}

Next morning nick woke up with a heavy heart . It was Harry's birthday today but he has this feeling in his heart that he might not be able to make it as special as he wants . He still remember when they were young nick used to prepare for Harry's birthday a month prior . He didn't do anything grant or something that would cost a lot of money because he know his harry . He knows harry loves to celebrate among the people he love. He does not like expensive gifts , a whole hearted wish from a loved ones is enough .

That's why it's always to hard to give harry any type of gift . He wants harry to understand that he knows him completely , that he understands harry and his choices . Thats why he had thought of a perfect gift for his love.

But for that he need to find harry first . For past twenty minutes he is trying to find harry but he is nowhere to be seen neither is anyone of his gang member . Where is everyone ??

After searching every corner of his house and cursing the architecture of the big mansion a thousand times he finally remember a place that none other omega would probably go other than harry . He went in the basement which ones used to be a torture chamber and now is converted into a exercise/gym room . As soon as he entered he heard a loud cheer of Harry's name . So everyone was here ..

After tearing through the crowd nick finally came near harry who was currently having a arm wrestling match with Michael . A smile came on Nick's face seeing harry in black jeans and tank top covered in sweat , a look of concentration on his face making him look a ten times more sexy and luring . A good thing about nick loving harry is that no one else dares to look at harry that way and even if they do they won't dare to make a move on him . Nick has left the gang business , he has not forgotten how to kill .

"What is happening here .."

"Shhh can't you see how tense the atmosphere is !!" Spenser whisper yelled eyes fixed on harry and fingers crossed not even bothering to see whom he was talking to .

Everything happened in slow motion as harry finally dropped Mick's arm with a bang , his biceps was burning red with all the muscles and veins popping out . At the moment they are not even sure did Mick lost because of Harry's strength or because of the look of harry and the aura harry was displaying right now . Harry jumped up in air with a big smile on his face after he won . Everyone around was cheering his name while nick had a proud smile on his face .

"You are a very bad brother and supporter Spence .." mick said hitting spenser on the head when he saw him cheering for harry and not for his own brother aka mick .

"I am sorry do i know you ?" Spenser replied in a sassy tone .

"You brat .. " mick went after spencer but spencer ran and hide behind harry seeking for protection .

"Spencer come out and say sorry . You should treat you elder brother with respect ." Harry said in a strict yet soft voice as if he was talking to a kid . Everyone was surprised when Spencer actually listented to harry and apologized to mick .

After that every one went their own way after seeing their leader in front of them smiling at harry . Nick went near harry with a small towel in his hand as he said ,

"You know , Spencer never listens to anyone . How did you changed him so fast .."

Harry just shrugged in response taking the towel wiping his sweat off .

"I am going to the kitchen to cook something ." Harry said but before he could take a step forward nick hugged him from behind .

"What are you doing . Let me go , I am still wet from the sweat ." Harry said trying to wiggle out of Nick's hold but with no luck at all . After a lot of struggle harry finally gave up and let's nick hold him as much as he like .