Apologies and Reunion

Harry went downstairs to find is family on a cushion looking down with their sad eyes . He silently made his way to door only to be stopped by anne.

"Where are you going ?"

Harry cursed in his mind before turning to look at anne who was standing in front of him with a frown on her face . He debated in his mind whether to make up a lie or to tell the truth; if he tells a lie they will eventually find out and if he says the the truth they will never let him go .

"You are going to meet them , aren't you..", said a voice from behind which harry very well recognised as Gemma .

He sighed nodding his head facing the floor not meeting any of their eyes . A hand came to his chin lifting his face up to meet his mother's worried eyes .

"Are you sure about this baby , I don't want to come between you and your mates but what they did is not acceptable . I hope you know that .."

"I know mum but as you very well know I am not normal so I can not expect this relationship to be normal either . I know what they did was wrong but I want to give them one last chance . Please don't be angry with me ."

That made a smile to appear on anne face as she hugged harry saying , "I can never be angry at you love , I am just scared I don't want my baby to get hurt ."

"I promise mum I will be strong and as long as I have your support nothing can break me . I just want to give them one last chance ."

Anne moved away from the hug as she pressed a small kiss on Harry's forehead ,
"I always knew you had the most forgiving heart in the world and I love you for that . Now go and teach your alphas a lesson ."

Harry laughed at that exiting the house , he stopped at the main gate inhaling the fresh air before making his way to the alphas house . Hope this goes well ..

At the alphas house the air was too calm but not at all peaceful . Since their return from Harry's place none of them have uttered a single word , they felt numb in their whole body as if someone has taken the soul out of them and left them lifeless on the ground . Louis and zayn had locked themselves in their separate rooms doing god knows what , niall was in the kitchen crying his heart out and Liam was on the couch staring the wall ahead of him with blank look on his face . He had not said a word or cried a single tear since he arrived .

The bell rang in the house but none of them moved even an inch in order to see who is at the door . After a few minutes there was knock on the door but again there was no response from the alphas . Some more minutes flew away when their was a knock on the door again but this time it caught the attention of Liam as a small voice came from behind ,
"Alphas ..?"

Never in his life he had run so fast as he ran today and opened the door with his shaky hand , the first thing that hit him was his mate scent which made him go weak in his knees . He slowly lifted his eyes to meet the bright green eyes that he thought he would never see again . A tear fell from Liam's eye as he captured the person in his embrace ,

"Harry.."

"Shhh it okay , it's okay Li . I am here with you .."

"Harry , I am sorry . I am sorry for everything , please forgive me . I will do anything to have your forgiveness , I will never hurt you again , I will give you all the happiness in this world . Please forgive me .."

Harry cupped Liam's face in his hands looking straight on his eyes as he said ,
"I have already forgiven you ."

A look of disbelieve came on Liam's face as he stared at harry ,
"But I broke my promise , I didn't trusted you . I hurt you with my words how can you forgive me so easily .."