Saviour

Italics - memories/visions .
Bold italics - guardian angel

~~~~~~

"Where are we ?"

Harry asked confused , it was dark and black but he could still see around . The place he was in is like a big building with many floor , all were empty , it was like a construction site .

"We are inside the mind of that omega right now . Concentrate harry and try to find him in here ."

Harry nodded his head and went inside the building in search of the poor omega . As soon as he entered inside a blue fog surrounded him ,

"Careful bud , these are his memories ..."

~~~~~~

A small boy was left abandond on the gate of an orphanage . The maid picked him up to see he was a male omega . No letter or note was left with him , she brought him inside and took him to the owner of the place who was a beta , Ms Rossy .

"You mean to say that this baby is a male omega ?!"

She yelled in happiness , taking the small baby in her arms she smiled evilly ,
'You don't know what fortune you will bring in my life omega..'

Since then Ms Rossy started to take care of the omega whom she named Marcel . He didn't have a surname because they never found out who his parents were . As expected Marcel was growing up to be a beautiful omega , the one whose dream every alpha would have . But Marcel was a strange kid , he couldn't talk without fiddling or sturring cause he was that shy around people , he often broke a thing or two because of his clumsiness .

When he was four years old he went to the playground without telling anyone because if he asked for permission he was always rejected . He was never allowed to go outside but being a curious child he wanted to explore the outer world . In the playground he saw many kids playing with each other but when he tried to play with them they pushed him away he got hurt in the process . Wiping his tears away he ran back to the orphanage ,

"Why did they beat me , I had not done anything wrong .." the small Marcel whinned crying to the maid who had first brought him to this place , the only person he can talk to without hesitation .

"Darling , one day you will find your alpha who will protect you and keep you save from this world ..." The maid replied treating his wounds with a sad smile on her face. She was an omega herself hence she knew how hard can this world be on omega .

After that day Ms Rossy locked him inside a room , he was never allowed to meet or see anyone . He had never spoken a word for years because there was no one he could talk to . All those years he waited for his saviour .... his alpha patiently . The one who would come and end his suffering , but that person never came ..

Finally when he was eighteen year old Ms Rossy came to meet him . She was so stunned to see how beautiful he had turned out to be .

"Very well , all those customer would be so pleased .." she mummered taking Marcel jaw in her hands . Marcel looked up confused to her action and words .

The same night that maid broke inside his room breathing heavily ,

"Marcel come with me , escape while you still have chance . Go away from here before she sells you to someone ..." She said dragging Marcel out with her .

He didn't had the time to say anything before she left him in the streets with tears in her eyes ,
"Leave marcel and never return . No one will miss you , they all want you to satisfy their own needs . Please take care of yourself and try to find your alpha . Only he can save you from all this ."