The new place

{A/n just to clarify in this story Nick is not grimshaw like other story's because honestly it doesn't suits the evil , physco character of Harry's lover / best friend so the person in the above media is Nick for my story .. enjoy !☺️"

The sun was down and the moon was up , darkness surrounded the earth with a little bit of light in this world coming from the moon . That light fell upon a boy who was sleeping peaceful unaware about anything going around him . Next to him was a beast that was wide awake watching the boy through his loving eyes . Earlier when nick did not have harry in his arms he couldn't fall asleep now that he has harry with him he is afraid to fall asleep . Afraid that he might wake up to find all this was a dream .

He slowly carssed harry cheeks feeling the soft baby skin beneath his fingers . Moving down he touched harry's plumped lips resisting the urge to kiss them right here , right now . Nick knew harry will not like that and he was ready to give him that freedom . He had swear on his life that he will never force harry to be with him , sexually . All that he needed was harry to be beside him till his last breath . No matter what the world might think about him but the truth is nick really do love harry . He loves him so much that he can't bear to be without him ; every step he takes whether right or wrong, he takes it to reach near harry.

Suddenly there was a howl echoing in the dense quiet forest . That howl woke harry up because it was from his alphas . The howl screamed harry's name with a cry in its tone , it showed how miserable they were feeling at that moment . Harry's eyes welled up in tears hearing the pained cry coming from his alphas . Almost everyone in the town heard that howl and were serectly parying for Harry's safety .

Harry tried to look around but couldn't see nothing except darkness . Suddenly he felt hot breath near his ear as nick whispered softly ,

"You are fine babe , calm down . You are safe with me .."

Harry pushed him away and got off the bed trying the find the switch board to turn the lights on . Nick laid back down on the mattress enjoying the scene of a panicked pup running around the room helplessly . Harry finally found the switch board near the cupboard and turned the lights on ,

"Well that was fast .."

Nick said getting up as well and walking towards harry ,

"Take one step closer and I'll make sure you loose two of your tooth today ." Harry growled with his eyes looking up at nick in fury .

"You haven't changed a bit and that's what I love about you ." Nick teased harry loving the way his words affected him . Harry grits his teeths together but didn't bothered to reply as he was distracted by the howl let out by his alphas . He unconsciously went near the window and looked out at the dense forest worry clouding his mind . Nick came beside him and soflty whispered ,

"You really love them don't you ?"

Harry turned to nick with a surprised look while nick studied Harry's reaction deeply . Harry had almost forgot that nick was not only his physco lover but also his best friend ; well he was once . Nick knows harry very well , he knows Harry's every move even before he thinks of making one . So that's why he didn't answered Nick's question Instead kept on staring out of the window. Nick sighed sadly before saying ,

"But do they love you as much as you love them ..?"

Harry turned to nick in a spilt second and grabbed him by his neck as he forced the words out of his mouth ,

"Don't push your luck nick , and don't ever say the name of my alphas from that dirt mouth of your . No matter how much you try you can't manipulate me !!"

Unlike his expectations nick just laughed sadly while looking at him with tears in his eyes ,
"If you had loved me even an inch of how much you love them then I would never have to kidnap you like this and hold you against you will . Your alphas might actually love you but they can't compare to the love I have for you and you know that as well . The point is whether you want to accept it or not ..."