The Truth

{A/n the above song shows the feelings of alphas in this chapter . Hope you enjoy it ..}

We've come so far my dear
Look how we've grown
I'm so in love with you
And I hope you know
And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Cause you were always there for me when I needed you most
Just say you won't let go...

When you want someone's forgiveness for the mistake you have committed then the first thing you need to do is confess . Confess everything that's in your mind , why you did it , what made you do it . Tell them everything , the truth and that's what alphas are gonna do . If by saying the truth they have a slight chance of getting their Harry back then they will do it . For harry .

"Harry you know we have been finding or better searching for our omega for five years . We all have been together for seven years in which we spend our two years together and five years searching for you but before those two years we all had our own seperate life . We were living in the different corner of the earth unaware we were so far from each other , from you .." Liam started and Harry stayed quite . Yes he was worried , afraid what this truth might be . What effect , what change will it being in his life but whatever it is he is ready to face it .

"Let's start from me , my full name is Louis William Tomlinson as you know but what you don't know is I am not an ordinary alpha ." Louis said with nervousness in his voice .

"What do you mean ..?"

Louis opened his mouth then shut it again and again like a fish finally he sighed pulling his hair out ,
"Ahhh why is this so hard ....!!! Harry you know that the king of Doncaster is coming to visit our city for the first time in 7 years , well that's because he is coming in search of me ."

Harry watched Louis with his confused eyes , "Coming in search of you ? What do you mean by that why will the king want you.  Wait are you a criminal , have you killed someone !!!" Harry shouted his eyes wide open in fear .

"No no , I am not a criminal . I have never killed anyone ."

"Then why is the king after you huh , why are you so important ?!" Harry yelled .

"BECAUSE I AM HIS SON GOD DAMMIT !!!"

Silence was the only thing that could be heard . Louis was breathing hard his eye closed tightly , Harry looked like he wasn't even breathing at all . How can louis be the son of the king , louis was just .... Louis , he is the son of , realization hit harry . Louis never talked about his family , infact harry don't even know if his alphas family even exists . Ohh god how can he be so stupid ..!!

"You are .."

"The next to the throne yes , I am the heir of the Tomlinson pack ."

Harry sat down on the sofa with his head in his hands , the person he was with all these months , the person with whom he fell in love was not even who he thought he was . He is a fucking prince .

"And the rest of you, are you all prince too ..?!" Harry yelled in sarcasm but what he didn't expect was to see all of them looking down in shame .

"Ohh you gotta be fucking kidding me .."

"We are sorry harry we wanted to tell you but we were afraid you will .."

"Runway , what do you expect me to do now . After knowing that you have hidden this truth for so long . That you have been lying to me for so long .." Harry said with tears in his eyes .

"No harry we didn't lie to you , we just didn't tell you something that you should be known about but that's because we were afraid harry . We were afraid to loose you and just after getting you after so many years of waiting we couldn't let that happen . We are sorry but yes we are selfish , we are selfish when it comes to you because we have never wanted anything so much in our life as much as we want you . We need you Harry because we love you , we can't live without you ."