Accident or a planned murder?

Harry was on his way to meet the alphas when the doctor called him to talk about something important ,

"Is everything alright doctor ?" Harry asked with a worried expression on his face .

"Yes Mr Styles nothing is wrong for now but something can in the future .."

"What does that mean ?" Harry asked raising his eyebrows to which doc sighed and replied ,

"I know there is some kind of problem going on between you and your alphas . I know it's none of my business but as a doctor it's my duty to suggest you , please don't put any kind of mental pressure on them . Their brain cells are still a bit weak from the accident and I am afraid any stress can cause immediate death . I am not saying forgive them for whatever they have done but -"

"I understand what you are saying doctor . Don't worry I know what I should do .." Harry said getting up from his seat .

"Thats all I am asking for ." Doctor said shaking hands with Harry before he went out of the room .

Harry went to the alphas room and saw them lying the same way he left them . He chuckled a little seeing a drool streaming down Niall's face . He observed each one of them for a moment before saying 'fuck it' and kiss them on their lips .

He moved away when he felt alphas moving a little, afraid they caught him kissing them but relaxed seeing they were still asleep . He laughed seeing louis pout in his dream as if asking for more . He bend down and gave each one of them a light peck on the lips before sitting down on the couch near by with his face in his hand and eyes trained on his alphas .

After a few hours the alpha woke up with a groan feeling a massive headache . Their eyes went wide open after smelling the sweet scent they carved for days . They turned to see they were right and not imagining things . There was Harry on the couch in an very uncomfortable position with his chin on his palm , eyes half closed . It didn't took an Einstein to figure out he had fallen asleep while waiting . They wanted to run towards him , take him in his arms but they couldn't move . They were kinda paralyzed .

Their eyes filled with tears seeing the love of their life so close yet to far away from them .

"Ohh you are awake .." Shawn said entering the room but immediately shuts up when the alphas glared at him and gestured towards harry .

"What happened , why are we here ?" They asked in a grocky voice looking around in confusion .

"Well you kinda got into a car accident and had almost died if it wasn't for Harry who came and saved your life ."

"Harry came back for us ..?" they asked in whisper with their voice shaking .

"Duh he came running as soon as he heard about you . He risked his life for you even after what happened ." Shawn said not noticing the rising heartbeat of the alphas .

"He came to save us even after we destroyed him , broke his trust and left him heart broken . He came back because he is the kindest and most selfless person to ever exist on earth . We don't deserve him Shawn , we have caused him so much pain , we don't deserve this angel in our life .."

With every word their heartbeat kept rising and Shawn finally noticed what was happening , they were panicking . He tried to calm them but with zero luck . Harry woke up because of all the noise , his eyes went wide open seeing alphas breathing heavily with their body shaking ,

"Ohhh god !!"

He ran towards them and took their hand making them see into his eyes as he helped them to calm down .