(Extra chapter)

A/n
I know I said that the story was over but today is my birthday and so I thought to give you all my dear reader a little suprise . This chapter is about nick and what happened to him after leaving Doncaster . I hope you all will enjoy !!☺️

The surrounding gave the feeling of calmness and peacefulness . The tree around were healthy spreading their shade so far and wide for those who seek refuge . The flower were blossoming in the gardens as the butterfly would roam near them to get a hint of the sweet nectar it holds . The street were full of people and venders selling their good by shouting the prices out . This was the place where Harry had been born and had lived his childhood memories . This place was Cheshire .

In such a beautiful place was a house quiet far from the population yet located near a beauty surrounding covered by nature and it's beauty . In that house lived a group of people with no blood relation yet their bond was stronger than any other relation . They were a pack of Wolf's who would willing sacrifice their life for this pack and their alpha , Nick .

After parting with Harry in Doncaster Nick took the remaining of his pack back to Holmes chapel . The place he had met harry and lived with him for sometime . This pack had made it their goal to make sure they would make this world a better place . Once called gangsters now helped people in need . Provide them food , shelter and protection .

Mick and sarah are now mated to each other . Spencer had started his education as per Harry's advice . Nick finds great happiness in going to receive him at the same school once he and harry went together . Spencer had became a brilliant student and was very much loved by everyone around . Somehow Nick and Spencer had became much closer than they were before . Maybe because they miss a certain someone so much .

You could say Nick had learned to accept a lot of things such as the fact that harry will never be his . He will have to live and die alone and that he might never get the chance to show the world how true and pure his love was .. but that's fine . He still got to know what love truly is , how does it feels to live your life for someone else . And most importantly he learned how hard and important sacrifice is .

Sometimes he hides in his bedroom staring at the picture of him and harry together taken when they became officially best friends . They were just babies yet nick knew harry was the one for him . Even after all this time he never stopped loving him and never will .

Looking back he sometimes smiles , though his life seemed a lot messed up and broken he still has some happy moments . And now he has a place he can call home and people around him whom he can call his family . Before leaving harry atleast explained to him that significant other is not the only one important thing in life . He should be thankful that he has people around him who cares for him . So this is his small family , his people , his pack .

This pack had helped a lot of people around the world . Nick had officially made an agency under the welfare of those who were in need . He would take such people under his care and protection , he would heal their past , keep them under his care and give them a place they can call their home . Why he was doing this because of two reason ...

One being he feels much happier knowing he is bringing a good change in this world that somehow he is helping harry see the world he once dreamed off .
Another reason was that once he had read somewhere ,
'All the good deeds you do will be paid off . God always sees you and will reward you for having the courage and heart for doing the right thing .'

Now when he was at such a stage of life where every thing seems meaningless this phrase gave him a motivation and strength he needed . Somewhere he knows that even if not in this life but in some other life he might find his love and happiness he so desperately yearns for . So instead of fighting for harry and hurting so many people around him nick started to help people with an innocent hope in his mind .