Meeting Stan

Harrys POV

I walked out of the cafeteria with nothing on my mind . I feel like I am blank , I don't even know what to think anymore . What is happening with me ? One second I want to burst out in anger at anyone who hurts me , next moment I want to be a dependent omega who wants his alphas to protect him .

My alphas ; they are nothing like I imagined they would be . When I was with Nick every night I used to think one day someone will come to save me from all this . Someone will love me with all their heart without any condition , someone who makes me feel special . Yes my alphas treat me right , yes they might love me . But sometimes I think they do all this just because I am their mate . They don't love me for who I am and I am one of those who doesn't want to be a burden on anyone . If they don't want to be with me they should tell me , I will leave them immediately . Yes it would hurt alot but I want them to be happy , they should not feel trapped with me ...

I went to the shower room to wash all these juice of me . At times like this I miss my friends so much . In the school back in Cheshire they would always protect be from such bully . Even though I am capable in fighting for myself it's my omega instinct to look for someone to defend me but never in a million years I had thought I would have to stand for myself in my alphas presence .

Tears blurred my vision as I remember their reaction . They just sat there as if they don't care what is even happening with me . And I may come as brave in front of everyone but inside I am still a small omega who needs comfort . I kept crying softly until a pair of small hands came from behind hugging me .

I turned to see alex crying with me ,
"Alex why are you crying and don't hug me you will get juice all over you .."

"I don't care for my clothes , I care for you . You were there when my alpha disowned me so I want to make you remember what you said to me that time . It doesn't matter what your alphas think of you.  You are special in your own way . If your alphas doesn't get that it's their loss ..."

With that he hugged me again and this time I hugged him back trying to stop the tears that flowed from both of our eyes . He pulled back and looked in my eyes saying ,

"You are my rock harry . Never let yourself down for anyone , even for your alphas . I will be there with you in every step of your life , even if you are falling I will fall with you but I will never leave you I promise .."

"Will you stop talking before I start sobbing like a child ." I said with a small chuckle . He looked at me with fond in his eyes ,

"That smile suits so much on your face harry , never let it disappear ever again ."

"Now now my little philosopher go and get me a shirt before all the alphas in this university come attacking me ." I said patting his back .

"Yes master ." he joked and left with a salute .

And showering I came out to see alex was not there but there was shirt hanging in front of me so I wore it before exiting the shower room . As I went outside I noticed the scent in the shirt felt familiar but I shrugged it off .

Alex came running to me with a shirt in his hand but stopped in front of me with confusion on his face .

"From where did you get that shirt ??"

I raised my eyebrows as I asked ,
"You didn't keep this shirt for me in the changing room ..?"

"No I didn't .."

I looked down at the shirt I was wearing with doubt , who gave me their shirt . I bend a little and took a sniff with my wolf sense only to have my eyes wide open when I remembered the owner of the scent...