Trust

Zayn's POV

Life takes unexpected turns when you least except it . When we four gave harry that promise ring we thought that from now our relationship will blossom like a flower in spring and maybe it would have if those girls had not return in our life . I don't know if this is the punishment for all those wrong things I have done in my past life or what is meaning of these cause the moment I think that yes now we are getting close to harry something happens making him hate us .

Today at the cafeteria we could not defend him , we couldn't protect him like we promised and the look of hurt in his face shows how much he was suffering . My inner alpha was shouting at me to help my omega cause if once an omega stops trusting his alphas then it's the end of their relationship and I don't want that . I want harry by my side till the end of the world .

I sighed seeing the time on the wall , it was past an hour since the classes ended but we were stuck with those bitches who pleaded the teachers to make us help them with their study as they had missed so many days of school . I don't want to help them , why should I they are not my responsibilities but no that bloody teacher made us do it ...

"Ohh come on zayn , you day dreaming again ." I heard Gigi say as she pouted which looked absolutely ridiculous if you ask me . Even if I ever had slightest feelings for her; which I didn't, that flew out of the window the very moment I laid eyes on the real beauty . Yes my harry , he is the defination of being beautiful . Even after applying thousand layer of makeup these girls can't compare to what harry looks . His lips looks so red , so plumpled , so kissable his eyes so bright , beautiful , full of life, his smile can brighten up your day in a split second , his skin so smooth , so clean . Just thinking about him can turn me on , god I want him in my arms right now ...

"Zayn you are not paying attention to me , I asked you something .."

I looked at her with bored look on my face ,
"Do i look like i care about what you are saying .."

"But zaynie i am your friend you should listen to me babe ."

My blood boiled as she called me zaynie only harry calls me that no one else . I glared at her as I said ,

"Look bitch if you want your body to not be tored into several pecies by me then you better know your limits with me . Dare not call me that ever again do you understand !!!"

She nodded hesitantly as I took my stuff and left her in a hurry to see my harry again . I met my mates at the corridor , all looking as angry as i am . These girls are going to get us go crazy one day . I sighed before asking ,

"If this keeps happening then how will we win harrys heart and his trust ??"

"I don't know zayn but we have to think of something . We have already made so many mistakes in our past that we regret , I don't want that list to extend because of these girls ...." Niall said looking down in sorrow .

We all looked at each other silently asking what to do next cause the way we treated harry today he will definitely be angry at us . I took my phone out to see a misscall from my baby , I looked at my mates in confusion .

"Harry had called ..?"

"Yes he did , it was almost an hour ago . But why would he call if he is angry ?"

Then I remembered that we had asked him to wait at the gates for us cause we wanted to take him at our home together but we forgot . How can we forget harry ?!

"Guys we had to pick harry up from the gates ."

Realization hit their face as they looked at their phone . We all ran towards the gate but when we reached there harry was nowhere to be seen . He had no way to reach home so where could he be . I was about to search around the place when I saw a piece of paper on the ground . I cautiously picked it up and what was written on it gave me a heart attack ...