The first kiss

Alex POV (surprise)

After my chat with harry I felt like all burden from my shoulders have been lifted up . It was so easy to explain my problems and misery to him that I couldn't believe this was the first time I was ever seeing or meeting him .

After our brief chat he introduced his mates to me who looked at him like he was the brightest star on the sky . I also wanted someone to look at me like that , don't get me wrong I don't feel jealous of harry cause let's get this straight anyone would fall in love with him , not only because he is good looking and has a irresistible smell but also because he has the biggest heart which only knows to spread love and happiness . He is the only person who took the initiative to talk with me , to understand that I am not just a mean omega who likes to stay in his own world but a depressed soul who is searching for a way out and I will forever be thankful to him for that ,
In That moment I didn't only received a helper and guide for me but also a friend who would support me in my every decision ....

Through out the day I spend my time with harry well mainly because I had no one else and my alpha doesn't come to university very often for some unknown reason . After the last bell rang the happy smile disappeared from my face cause no matter how hard I tried I couldn't be brave in front of my alpha , I wished I could take harry home with me for moral support but that would be inappropriate thing to do .....

At home I opened the door with shaky hand knowing my alpha was home with his scent around , as I entered I saw him waiting for me at the sofa watching some tv show ,
"What took you so long ?" He asked in a cold tone , sometimes I missed my old alpha who used to wait for me like this so that he could shower me with kisses and cuddle with me all day ..

"I asked you something , reply me you twink !!"

"I-I-I..." I couldn't even form a proper sentence right now , I was that scared of him , he turned to look at me before a evil smirk reached his features that means only one thing he was going to hurt me . He stood up from the sofa and started walking towards me but he stopped a few steps away from me looking at me with wide eyes .

"Whose scent is that on you ??" He questioned me his expression were not readable ,
"A friend-d , omega-a friend .."

I managed to say . He came in front of me but instead of hurting me like he usually does he hugged me and smelt my clothes , I awkwardly hugged back not known what going on , for a moment I thought my old alpha was back but then he said something that made my go eyes wide open when realization hit me .

"God he smells so good .."

It was Harry's scent he was embracing , it was Harry's scent that he was attracted to , it was harry that he wanted ...

"Come cuddle with me love ." he asked lovingly . I knew it was Harry's scent he wanted near him not me but after all this months of torture this was the first time he was being polite with me so I did as he asked . After sometime had passed away watching some show that I was not aware of he started kissing me . At first it was just innocent pecks but soon he started rushing into it biting me everywhere , I quickly removed his shirt but when I was about to remove mine he stopped me asking me to keep cause he liked it that way , I very well knew the reason behind it ; Harry's scent .

I know it was wrong to use Harry's scent as a source of attraction but after all this time I was finally receiving the love I always carved from my alpha so I didn't think much about it . This was the first time in my life I had sex with a shirt on pretending to be someone I am not , all this time couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to go terribly wrong ..

(Meanwhile)

Harry's POV

After the university I bid farewell to Alex wishing him good luck , I know he is scared of his alpha but there is nothing I can do to change it . I just hope that somehow his alpha realise that what he is doing is wrong , realise that what he always needed is Alex..