Advises and suggestions

Harry's POV

After my so called fight with my alphas I just locked myself in my room not wanting to face anyone right now . All the pain and suffering I felt at this moment was so much I didn't even know what should I do . My life went from so happy and cheerful to sad and depressing in a split second .

Where did I went wrong , what even was my fault ? My family kept banging on my door but I didn't have that couarge to face them . I just sat there crying my eyes out at my loss I created myself . After a few hours there was a knock on my door thinking it was gemma I ignored it but then a small voice came ,

"Harry , can I come in ?"

I immediately recognized the voice as alex , yes he was still stay at my house . He was like a little brother to me , in this past days he was my only comfort . I wiped my tears away and put on a fake smile before opening the door . He looked up at me with sad eyes before jumping on me embracing me with all his strength .

"I am so sorry harry , so sorry ...."

Why was he sorry for he didn't do anything wrong , wait don't tell me he heard all that . As if reading my mind he mumbled in my shoulder .

"Yes I heard all of it ..."

I pulled out of his embrace as he looked at me with a serious face saying ,
"We need to have a chat ."

He took me to my bed and sat in front of me looking at me expectationally , I raised my eyebrows at him as if asking what , he shook his head before saying ,

"Say everything that is going on in your pretty head to me . You need to let out all your emotion and I am hear to listen every word that comes from your heart so start speaking ."

I sighed , what is going in my head . Where do I start saying and my main concern should I share my thoughts with alex ....

"Alex you already have problems with your mate and I don't think I should make you more worried by burdening my problems on you -"

He cuts me off with his words ,
"Harry you have helped me with every situation in my life , you saved me from hell I was living in . Atleast I can help you by listening to your problems cause you know I will never judge you . I respect and love you more than I love myself or anybody else . So plz if you think of me as your little brother plz let me help you here ."

I shook my head trying to stop my tears , but no matter how hard I try I just couldn't stop crying so I started to talk anyways ,

"Well as you know I am not normal , I have power not only that but I don't even act like an omega . I always thought it's a good thing that I am not submissive like other you know , I walk with my head held high . But that was until I met my alphas , like every other alphas they are strong , dominating , possessive , protective and to have them as mate would be a blessing for any omega ...."

I took a deep breathe before continuing ,
"But for me it's not . I tried alex .. I tried so hard to act like normal , to do as they say , to walk under their protection , to follow their instruction but I can't ..... For me living like that is like an punishment , I feel like a prisoner , I feel like I have lost all my freedom . I don't know what to do , how to react , what to say . I don't know how to be normal ."

By now I was sobbing on his chest as he tried to comfort me . I felt like a loser , a failure . I failed my family , my friends ... I failed my alphas .

"You know Alex's my alphas are perfect , they treat me so good , they take care of me , they love me but guess what I don't give anything to them in return . They deserve so much better than me and I believe one day they will find that person who will keep them happy , follow their order . Wh-o would be the perf-ect mate for them-m , cause sadly I am not..."