The date

Harry woke up with some hands randomly moving around his arms , chest , pecs , jawline .
He slowly opened his eyes to face four bright alphas looking at him with a 'i love you forever smile' which caused him to smile back .

"Good morning alphas ."

"Good morning love ." they said as louis moved forward to kiss him but harry turned his head which made Louis kiss his cheek instead . He made a low growl staring at harry in disappointment,

"Sorry alpha , morning breathe ."

"Well who cares for it anyways .." zayn said with a smirk and before harry knew he was pinned to the bed and his alphas were kissing the life out him but were gentle at the same time .
When they moved away from the kiss harry lips were perfectly swollen and red which made his skin to look even more fair .

"You have no idea what kinda of drugs your lips are , I can keep kissing them my whole life and never get tried ." louis said licking his lips playfully .

Well they excepted harry to tease them back but instead he turned serious looking at them deeply as if they were accusing them for the crime they never committed .

"Alphas you may not know but you are my everything ... my durg , my power , my light , my life . I love you all with all my heart ." Harry said with all honesty in his eyes as he slightly pecked their lips again.

The alphas heart filled with only on emotion which made their heart swell , love. This was the first time harry confessed his love for them directly and it truly felt amazing . Without saying anything else they all moved forward and embraced him tightly with a small smile when harry hugged them back .

When they moved back they saw Harry's smile fading as a look of horror took over his face , alphas were on high alter as they moved in front of harry looking at him directly in the eye asking .

"Harry ... babe , love what wrong?"

"Alphas b-behind you ..." He stuttered shaking slightly making the alpha worried about their mate . All of them rushed towards the door to see whats wrong but no one was there , when they returned fear overtook their mind as they saw a empty bed.

"Harry where are you !?!!"
When they got no reply they shouted at the top of their voices ,

"HARRY !!"

They heard some giggles from the bathroom so they rushed there not caring that they broke the door in the process . Inside stood harry only in his underwear brushing his teeth laughing silently at the prank he pulled on his alphas . As soon as he looked at his alphas his smile vanished . They stood there with pale face , angry eyes , uneven breath and  teeths gritting together , fear written all over their faces . Harry waste no time rushing towards them embracing them tightly while forcing them to smell his scent which eventually calmed them down...

"Sorry , that was a little prank . Didn't think you will take it that seriously ?" Harry said putting on the most innocent face with a cute pout which melted the alphas heart . Well who could be angry at that face ....

"Love , your little prank took the life out of our body ."

Harry whinned hiding his face in his alphas neck not wanting to hear things about hurt or death . Seeing his omega upest Liam said ,
"Don't you wanna get ready for the date beautiful ."

Harry nodded his head cutely sniffing a little , "Aww love we didn't mean to make you upset , plz don't cry"

"Sorry alphas for the prank , it was mean .."

"No need to apologize love , now go get ready we will be waiting down stairs ." with that the alphas moved away from the hug pating Harry's butt twice . When they were about to leave harry asked ,