Chapter 25

This Chapter is Dedicated To @livewhilewereyoung15 Because she guessed the waiter/boy order correctly.. :) 

Courtney

Two weeks without the boys flew by. I watched every single interview they had and I called Niall before each of their concerts. We even had little Skype dates. When I wasn't busy around the house making sure everything was clean and organized, I was out shopping with El.  My ankle went back to its normal size within a few days and I was happy about that. 

The camping trip brought me and the other boys closer. I like to think of them as my older brothers, well except for Harry, he would be considered a younger brother. I guess that means I have seven brothers in total. But I still missed them. I was meeting El and Danielle at the airport to pick up the boys and Perrie.  I haven't officially met her yet so I was pretty excited.  I was currently on my way to the airport. I couldn't drive myself, all the boys thought it be best if I had a security guard drive me everywhere I went since I wasn't quite used to my surroundings just yet. I was in thought when Howard started talking. 

"Courtney, we're here. I'll come around to your side and get you out then we can go inside." He said while unbuckling his seat belt. "Okay!" I said rather excitedly while he got out and walked around the very sleek-looking Range Rover and opened my door.

"The fans and paparazzi are being pushed back by the airport security, so we should be able to get in pretty easily." I just nodded as he let me get out. Howard stayed behind me as the fans screamed and the paparazzi asked stupid questions.

'What's It Like To Date Niall?'

"Are You Just With Niall For The Fame'

'Are You Pregnant With Niall's Child?'

The farther we got the more ridiculous they became. When we finally got inside Howard led me through the metal detectors and into the lobby to wait for the boys.  I had maybe an hour until they got here so I decided to call my mum. I haven't talked to her since I told her about Niall and me and that was a few weeks back. I grabbed my iPhone out of my pocket and searched through my contacts until I fell upon her cell phone number.

One Ring

Two Rings

Three Ring

Four Ring

It went to voicemail, which was weird since she always answered my call. After the beep, I left her a message.

*Hey Mom just thought I would call you and see what you were doing. Well, when you get a chance call me back. Okay, Love you, mom. Talk to you later, bye.*

After I left her the voicemail I went to my Twitter app. I rarely ever get on here because of the hate that the fans send me but I learned quickly to ignore it or find something else to look at.  I looked through my mentions re-tweeting the nice Tweets. It wasn't until it was all that I saw that I couldn't ignore the hurtful ones. 

"@Potatoes_Be_Plating34: @ThisIsCourtney45 Why would Niall choose You? Did he go blind all of a sudden? Poor thing."

"@Nialler91393: @ThisIsCourtney45 Seriously does he not see you? No amount of make-up could "help you.

"@1DLovesMe9732: @ThisIsCourtney45  Is it just me or is Diall a better fit than Niney?"