Chapter 39

Hey Guys! Just Wanted To Say That The Next Chapter Is The Last One. In My Mind That's Pretty Weird I've Been Writing This Story For Almost 3 or 4 Months.. So I'm Extremely Sad That It's So Close To The END.. Of This Book.. After This It's Sequel Time! <3 (:

Monday September 17, 2012

- Niall

Today we have to pack all of Courtney’s belongs in her house. They have already sold the house, which is weird because she has lived there for over six years. They were taking most of the stuff with them but what wasn’t that important like clothes and stuff like that was being donated.

Since Saturday when they laid Courtney’s mom to rest she has been weirdly happy. I don’t really know if it’s her trying to fake everything or if she’s is bottling up her emotions again.

“Courtney can I talk to you for a second?” I asked her. She looked up after setting some of the photos in a box. Her smile looked genuine but she’s really good at hiding stuff.  I walked into the kitchen and waited for her to follow.

“Yes?” She questioned once in the same room as me.

“Are you okay? I’m not sure but I know that the other day you were crying and now you’re all happy?” I looked at her as she sighed and sat on the bar stool with her face in her hands. I went over and wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder.

“What’s wrong princess?” I whispered and kissed her head.

“Everything.” She whispered back. I pulled back and turned her around so she was looking at her. Her face was emotionless.

“I don’t know how to feel about this. Sad that’s she’s gone but I want to be happy like she wanted me too and everyone else but I don’t know how.” She looked away but I brought her chin back to face me. I looked her right in the eye and found what’s wrong.

“Courtney, I know exactly what’s wrong. You’re afraid to be happy now, but listen you can be sad too. Your mom won’t be disappointed that you are happy, she knows it’ll be hard for you but you can be happy and I’m going to make sure that you are.” She smiled and leaned in. I followed her steps until I felt her soft lips on mine.

It was sweet and had a lot of passion to it. I let our lips move in sync before I flicked my tongue along her bottom lip. She opened up and let me explore while trying to fight against my tongue. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I pulled her off the seat and sat her on the counter behind her.

“Niall, I love you like family but she is still my little sister and I would love it if I didn’t have to walk in and see her like that.” I pulled away and saw Sam standing in the door way.  His arms were crossed as he glared at me and his little sister.

I smiled sheepishly as a small blush creep across my face. Courtney had her face in my neck hiding her own blush.

“Sorry Sam.” She muttered against my neck.  Her hot breath sent shivers down my back. Sam smiled a little before backing back into the living room.  I turned my head to see a cheeky smile upon my princess’ face.

“Well that was awkward.” I muttered. Courtney laughed and shook her head.

“Yeah but he’s not as bad as Louis.” She pointed out with a smile. I laughed because she was right. He would be down here scolding us then trying to be all cheeky. Sometimes I wonder whose side he’s really on.