Chapter 32

Courtney

Since Alexandria was born, the lads, Hailey, and I thought it would be great if we stayed in a hotel.  I didn't want to have all of us there while Sierra and Sam were doing everything for the baby. All of us loud and obnoxious kids would only disturb the baby more.

The hotel wasn't a big one but it was close to my brother's house.  The reason I wanted a hotel closer to them was so I could spend the last week growing close to my niece because I had no clue when I was going to be back here and I to just have some memory of her being a baby.  They say children grow up fast and once they're so old they forget about their childhood memories.

I was getting ready in my room since I had a very sneaky day ahead of me.  Hailey and I had a little surprise for Louis and Zayn. Unfortunately, Liam was a single guy so he just had to live with couples all around him for the time being. I felt bad for Liam because the surprise we had was having Eleanor and Perrie fly in, and have them stay for the remainder of the week that we are here. We thought it would be a good idea for them to be here.

Since it's a surprise only Hailey, Paul, the girls, and I know. We couldn't tell Harry or Niall because they couldn't keep their mouths shut, so we had to be sneaky about the whole thing. There was only one problem that we had faced so far. Somehow the paparazzi found out where the boys have been. So since yesterday, after we got done visiting Sam and Sierra again, we walked out of the hospital into a sea of flashing lights and questions.

He's been by our side ever since that incident. I don't mind that he is here, I just feel bad that he could be at home with his family instead of watching over a bunch of teenagers and a twenty-year-old, who acts like a four-year-old at times. But he was fine with it, saying it was his job. Since the media found us Paul gave us strict orders for everyone to stay inside the hotel. He left this morning to go get the girls, but he didn't tell the boys.  It's about two in the afternoon now, so they should be getting back.

Eleanor and Perrie were going to stay in the same hotel as us but just on a different floor; so hopefully, none of the others will see them until tonight.  All of us plus McKenzie and her boyfriend were going to meet up at the only fancy restaurant in town for dinner. So that meant that we had to get ready and leave separately. The boys were going with Paul and I was driving all the girls in the other rental. It took me just a little bit to get the hang of driving on the other side of the road but it didn't faze me after.

Once I got dressed out of my dirty jammies and into a pair of leggings and a baggy shirt, I went looking for Hailey to see if she was ready to go yet.

"Hey, girl! Are we ready?" I chirped. I was excited for this plan to work, knowing that Louis and Zayn had both been seemingly down the last few days. 

"Yep, let me put my shoes on and then we can go." She exclaimed as she pulled her shoes on and then stood up. Grabbing the keys from her outstretched hand, we quietly made our way to the door, hoping to not attract any attention from the boys.

We just got to the door when Niall came through the adjoined door to the other room, Liam in tow right behind him.

"Where are you two going?" He asked us. Damn busted.  Time to think of a quick lie.

"We are just going out to get food?" It came out more like a question. He cocked an eyebrow at us. I shuffled my feet and looked at anything but his eyes. I had to have a diversion so the boys wouldn't notice that Paul had left to pick up the girls.