Chapter 40

Here It Is The Final Chapter!!!! (:

- Niall

Courtney’s been pretty quiet this whole plan ride, when we first got on she just listened to music but now she is just staring blankly out the window. No expression on her face. I frowned at her. What’s wrong with my princess? I put the arm rest up and moved closer towards her. She turned and gave me a smile. I pulled her to my chest, she breathed in and sighed.

“I love you.” She said. I gave her forehead a light kiss and whispered “I love you too princess.” I could tell sense her smile which made me smile. She moved so now her head was lying on my shoulder while I had my arm wrapped around her waist pulling her as close as possible.

Her eyes closed and within a few minutes her breathing slowed down until it was steady and her light snores were flowing out of her mouth. I laughed at how easy it was for her to fall asleep. She didn’t get very much sleep last night so that might be why, I thought to myself.

I turned to the others who were watching us.

“Creepers.” I muttered, they all laughed before turning back into their own conversations.  The rest of the time I spent just talking to Liam, somehow the topic turned to Courtney and I.

“So you’re okay with her moving in?” He whispered since she was still asleep. I grinned from ear to ear and nodded my head.

“Yes, it might be a little bit to early but I’ve know the girl since we were twelve, we’ve had sleep overs.” I told him. Actually now that I think of it, those must have been pretty awkward for her.  The person she loves being so close but not close enough. 

“When is she actually moving in?” He raised his eyebrow. I thought for a second.

“Well, I guess tomorrow since everyone is getting their stuff out of the house and going back to their own flats.”  I shrugged my free shoulder, it looked weird though and I noticed Liam stifle a laugh. I rolled my eyes at him but he didn’t notice.

We talked about random stuff until we finally landed in London. It was a pretty enjoyable flight except for when my arm went numb halfway through because of the awkward position it was in but I wasn’t complaining.

Paul woke the others who fell asleep while I got Courtney up. Let’s just say she wasn’t an easy one to get up so I had to persuade her with bacon. The others laughed when she immediately perked up, but the girl loves her bacon.

When we stepped off the jet we were all enveloped in flashes and screams. It was weird because it was really early in the morning and there was a group of maybe 20 girls waiting for us to arrive, those are the dedicated ones. The paparazzi were expected though; they always know where we are.

All nine of us weaved our way the line that the security made for us. Our bags were already being put into a van that was waiting. We went to the other van that was waiting to take us back to our summer home. It was a tight squeeze with all of us, some of the girl’s had to sit on laps but I don’t think anyone was complaining. The drive wasn’t that long so we were home in less than thirty minutes. The second van pulled in behind us, the guys in it immediately got out and started bringing in all our bags. It was weird having someone else carry in my stuff when I was here to do it but I think the exhaustion was starting to kick in now. The bags were left in the living area as everyone went up to their rooms and crashed.

I snuggled closer to Courtney before falling asleep myself.

- Courtney