Chapter 24

This Chapter Is Super Long. The Next Update Should Be Here Soon. I Have Some Of It Written Already! I Hope You All Aren't That Mad At Me I Really Wanted To Update On My Birthday I Just Didn't Have A Chance. Sorry For The Wait But Here It Is! :) 

Niall

"What movie shall we watch?" I asked as we all got settled into our fort that we all had made of blankets and some of the pillows from our rooms.

"I am going to go with Toy Story." Liam 

"No." The rest of us said, not interested in watching the animated movie another time in the last month. Liam got a hurt look on his face but didn't push it. I kind of felt bad about it but I couldn't watch the movie another time.

"How about we just watch Finding Nemo? It's still Disney and I know it's a favorite too." Courtney came to Liam's defense, knowing that he was a sucker for anything Disney. We all quickly agreed to watch it although I was hesitant since I always tear up when Nemo is trying at the end to be with his dad again.  All of us got under our blankets the television was the only thing we could see. All the lights were off and the extra blankets were above us. 

We all laid down in a line.  It went Zayn, Louis, Courtney, me, Liam, then Harry. We had an abundance of food in front of us. I had most of the chips that were placed in front of me gone before the movie even began. It wasn't but twenty minutes into the movie and Zayn and Courtney had already passed out. I laughed at the way she would quickly snore. Louis seemed to be annoyed at the fact that he was in the middle of a snoring fest as both were doing it.

"How are you planning on telling her?" Liam whispered. 

"I haven't thought about it. How do I tell her that we have a little promotion tour and we have to be gone for two weeks?  I mean how do you tell Danielle when you leave? She must get really sad when you leave for tour." I whispered back. 

Courtney's snores stopped but I didn't think anything of it since she was still breathing evenly.. I was going to cuddle with her but I really needed to figure out how to tell her and I could only ask Liam because he was the closet to talk with at the moment. She would be sad about me leaving and seeing her hurt makes me hurt. 

"I sit her down and just explain everything, but lately we have been kind of distant so I am not sure about our relationship. But if I was you I would calmly tell her, and I'm pretty sure she would understand." Liam reassured me. None of us like being away from our loved ones but this is our job. 

"Thanks, Liam. I'll try talking to her." 

When I looked around, Louis and Harry both joined in and were asleep. I guess the camping trip tired everyone out. Now that I noticed, I was getting tired too. I gently turned around and pulled Courtney close to me. I had my chin on her head and I felt her hot breath on my chest. 

I slowly fell asleep listening to my girl's steady breathing.

Courtney

It was wrong to do but I couldn't help it, I heard what Liam and Niall were discussing. I wasn't asleep because it was hard for me to if someone was talking around me.

They were going on a mini-tour for a few weeks to promote their new album. I knew that it would happen eventually, they were a huge boy band, but regardless, Niall was still upset about leaving me alone for the time being. That's when Liam explained how he tells Danielle and I'm pretty sure that is how Niall was going to tell me.