Chapter 6

Niall

I watched her fall asleep while the nurse gave her the medication that would help with any pain that she was feeling.  She looked horrible but she remembered everyone. I thought about the recent events for a second. I had almost lost my best friend, the girl I wasn't sure if I was falling for or not, all in one day.

I didn't know what time it was until the nurse came in and told us that the visitation hours were over and we had to leave now. I was scared; I never wanted to leave this girl alone.  At that moment I knew that the girl I grew up with would be the girl I wanted to make my princess. The only bad part was did she want to be that princess?

*Later at the hotel*

I walked into the hotel, to find everyone out except for Zayn.

 "Where are the rest of the lads at?" He shook his head and laughed.

"They're down in the pool, they wanted to have a late-night swim so I decided to stay up here, didn't want to take another shower." I just nodded, not wanting to keep a conversation.  But I guess he wanted to talk for a bit.

"How are you holding up?" he said

"As good as can be expected." I looked down at my hands; he noticed but didn't say anything.  Not much to say on the subject anyway. 

"Zayn can I tell you something? Something big." I asked, feeling my palms start to get a bit clammy. 

He quickly responded.  "Niall you know you can always tell me anything. What's up?" I loved this about Zayn, he always understood anything I told him, and he would give me some of the best advice.

"I think I have found her." He looked confused, his eyebrow raised as I rubbed my hands against my pants to get the clammy feeling off of them.

"I know I should know this but what do you mean by "found her?" he asked, a little clueless as to what I was getting at.

"My princess. I think I've found the girl." He looked kind of scared to ask his next question.

"Niall, are you sure that she is your princess? I don't want you to get your heart broken over her in case she doesn't feel the same way." I knew he was only concerned but I got upset.  All the boys except for Harry, and I had girlfriends. All I wanted to do was find what the other ones have found.

"Zayn, it's weird to say but when I think about her I get butterflies, and seeing her in the hospital thinking about how she was hurt, it almost killed me. While leaving the hospital I realized I couldn't be without her and I would do anything cookies to make this girl mine forever." 

He looked like he finally understood. I was glad, I didn't know if I could explain it even more to him when I was just learning everything myself. "Well then, Niall, I think it's time to make this girl yours!"

Courtney

I awoke the next morning wondering where I was. Then I remembered everything that had happened. as bad as they put it? I looked around the room not seeing anybody in here with me.

I did however see my iPhone lying on the counter beside me. I had my phone with me on the day of the accident; the only thing it had was a cracked screen. How lucky for the phone. I quickly grabbed it and sent a text to Niall and my mom.

Hey, I am up. Just thought I would let y'all know. It's getting boring around here?!  Are you coming to see me?! xx

Niall texted me back almost instantly.