Chapter 16

Courtney

"I guess I'll start," Louis said while grinning. Hmm, wonder what he has planned up his sleeve.

"Never have I ever had a black eye!" Louis said As usual Niall, Zayn, Harry, and myself all took a drink. None of them were surprised by the boys but when they saw me take a drink they were shocked. What can I say, I was taking up for a friend.

"When did you get a black eye?" Niall said as I sat my drink back down.

"It's a pretty funny story, this girl was picking on a friend of mine in school and one day she started picking a fight with me. To cut it short, I got a black eye for about a week and she got a broken nose for a few weeks. The moral of the story is that I'm a bitch to pick a fight with. So it's best not to." I said with a smirk. Niall knows I can be a bitch if I get mad. I could always take care of myself; unless it was a guy then he would step in for me.

When I looked around they all had their mouths agape. It wasn't that shocking I was like that, was it?

"It's not that shocking is it?" No one told me otherwise so I guess it was. As I laughed it got their attention back, they seemed to realize that I wasn't as innocent as I seemed.

"I guess someone doesn't need a bodyguard with them," Zayn muttered. But he was right, I grew up being picked on and I learned that you have to be tough when you're surrounded by guys or around girls.

"Now that we took a trip down memory lane,  I think it is Zayn's turn." Louis always knows how to help move a conversation along.

"Okay, never have I ever jumped into a pool naked." Boring I thought to myself, but I knew that Harry would have to drink. No one else did though.

"My turn!" Eleanor said. I was so glad to have another girl to play games with all these boys. And she would also know how to calm Louis down when he got too out of control with the jokes.

"Never have I ever snuck out to go to a party!" 

Once again I took a drink and so did Harry, Louis, and Zayn. This time none of them gawked at me. At least I know some of these people used to have good times. Have to make a mental note about that one.

"Never have I ever had a one-night stand,"  Liam said looking around the room.

No one took a drink, which was pretty good. I know some guys just want to do it and then hop to the next girl. I was proud of them and how they weren't in that category of boys. I never really put them into the category but, sometimes you never know. 

Next up was Harry. I am pretty sure he will be pretty interesting. "Never have I ever kissed my best friend." He said while giving me a smirk. 

Everyone was glaring at him because they didn't know what had happened today. Obviously, he wanted us to spill our guts, because I don't know of any friends that these others have kissed. I didn't know them so well so I could be wrong. I watched as everyone took a drink except for Niall and me. I think everyone was waiting for my response. So I merely brought the cup up to my lips and took a drink, after I drank my share so did Niall. Once he was done, everyone looked between me and him.

"So you two have kissed? When?" Louis said speechless. I almost wanted to play a joke and say that I never kissed Niall but I didn't want to hurt any feelings about it.

 I laughed at Louis' question. Harry must have known about it because he had a smirk on his face as he looked at Niall and me. 

"If y'all want to know, it was earlier today," Niall said while taking my hand in his. It was weird how I thought of him as my best friend and now here we are in England in a relationship, which reminded me of something I promised my mom before I left.