Chapter 35

I Literally Put Myself In The Position She Will Go Through And It Wasn't A Very Pretty Sight! But It Pulled This Out Of My Brain. I'm Really Sorry If Anyone Has Went Through What I Have In This Chapter..  

-  Courtney

“C’mon Courtney!” Eleanor yelled from down stairs. Today we were going around the little shops here in town to find some accessories for dinner tonight. I was currently the last one dressed and was trying to straighten out my hair so looked somewhat presentable.

When my hair was finished I hurriedly put my shoes on and ran down the steps.

“I’m here now let’s go!” I hollered while I grabbed my mom’s keys she had left for me. Since the accident my mom has been trying to buy me a car but I wouldn’t let her. She paid for the one I had before so it was only right that I buy the next car I own.

We all piled into her car and left to our first destination.

“Well I think we have everything we needed and more!” I said as we came back to my house with a lot more stuff than expected.

We all got new dresses and shoes because Louis thought it would be a great idea to hit up the new club in town.  I wasn’t going to refuse dinner and then dancing so of course we said yes!

“Yes we did! So are we going to get ready here or over at Niall’s?” Hailey asked. Everyone turned towards me with puppy dog eyes. Got to resist, have to say no!

“My ladies, I would love for you to stay.” I started, they all happily cheered.

“But my mom asked me if it would just be us to getting ready. She said she had something really special to give me tonight.” They groaned but said it was okay.

“So I guess that means we have to go over there now don’t we?” Eleanor muttered, we all laughed at her because she defiantly had a point those boys were being something else lately.

“Yes and I’m super sorry. I’ll see you all at dinner tonight! Then we can all get drunk tonight!” I laughed as I basically pushed them out.

“You seem to want us gone, I feel heartbroken now!” Perrie said as she wiped her ‘fake tears’ out from under her eyes.

I laughed. “Perrie, I think Louis has gotten into that brain of yours.” They all laughed and agreed. I said goodbye to them and then ran up to my room with my bags.

I laid everything out I would need for tonight on my bed and then went to take a shower.

It was a long one too. I had two hours to spare before we had to go to dinner so I was good on time.  When I was nice and squeaky clean I hopped out of the shower and began my master piece.

I had just dried my hair when my mom walked in with her dinner atire on.

“Courtney hurry up, we have less than an hour and I still have to give you something.” She scolded me in her motherly way.

My eyes widen and I began to mutli-task. I put my make-up on, did my hair, and put the accessories on. Everything was done perfect which is weird since I was rushing. I put my dress and shoes on before I headed downstairs to see what my mom was giving me.

“Okay so Courtney, I had found this in the attic a few months ago. It was your dad’s mom’s and I knew your dad would want you to have it.” She said.