Chapter 30

Courtney

Two weeks later 

I love it back home in West Virginia, everything is so quiet and relaxing. The boys love it here too; they have only been noticed a few times so far. I hadn't been that surprised that there were more fans than expected here. The boys were making a big name for themselves.

Once we arrived in Tide, we met up with Sam and Sierra at Wal-Mart. Tide is nothing compared to London or even Mullingar, or anywhere to say the least. It's extremely small, but that's the joy of it. Small town means the less often the boys get mobbed by hundreds of screaming girls. Everyone was currently sitting in Sam and Sierra's living room. When I say everyone I mean everyone! There were the boys plus Hailey and I, Sam, Sierra, McKenzie, and her boyfriend Adam.  McKenzie is my cousin. She's only a few months younger than me. 

The bad part about my family is that I have around fifteen cousins, and only three of us are girls. I'm the oldest then McKenzie and then it's Arabella, but she's only ten. And unfortunately, that meant that the others were boys.  Yes, my life is surrounded by boys. It honestly always has been that way except when I met Candie. She was the first girl friend that I had.

But back to the people surrounding me, all of us have been mostly staying indoors these last week and a half. Sam and the boys didn't mind because they would play the X-box 360 all day while me and Hailey helped Sierra around the house. She would yell at us for it but who is going to make a nine-month pregnant woman clean a whole house by herself? Her due date is September fifth and I am hoping she has Alexandria before we leave. I don't want to make another trip to the States right after I leave. That would be my luck though.

But since Hailey and I are tired of being cooped up all day I took the liberty of planning a mall trip today. It was only for us girls though, the boys could stay with Sam today and do whatever men do when they're alone. Men are a whole other species that I will never understand.

I looked over at Hailey and nodded she wanted to go shopping today so she was practically bouncing in her seat.  I invited Sierra to go with us and she agreed but I was concerned that she might go into labor with me or she would start having those Braxton Hicks contractions while were walking. That's another thing I felt bad about when Hailey and I shop; we go shopping! So that would mean a lot of walking and Sierra's feet swell a lot so she wouldn't be able to walk like we do.

We asked McKenzie if she wanted to go with us but she said she couldn't. She had to get ready and head out to her classes at college soon. I told her the next time she's coming with us. So that just left us three to do some shopping today.

Hailey and I walked up to the guest bedrooms to get changed. Niall and I had our room and Hailey and Harry had there's while the rest of the boys shared a room and a couch. I felt bad that they had to share but I wasn't going to leave my Irish man's warm embrace at night to let them sleep with him. Either way, it would have to be three to one bed.  Unless one of them sleeps on the couch, and one usually does.

I had a shower last night before bed so I wasn't going to take another one. I grabbed all the clothes I would need and went into the bathroom that was in the guest room. I don't know what it was about today but I wanted to wear a dress. The white dress flowed until it reached a pink at the bottom. I paired it with a brown thin belt and a denim jacket. When I was finished changing I worked on brushing out my hair.