♫ 36 ♫

"ATINY! We had lots of fun today and I hope you did too. A lot of things will happen in this show and I think that you would like it.", said Yunho as he made a thumbs up.

"Look at me, Apple Jongho is now a cute Jongho.", said the younger and twirled around making Yunho laugh.

"Since when did you start acting cute.", Yunho asked as he covered his mouth.

"Why can't Jongho be cute for once?", the other asked and pouted.

"Ok, ok, stop. It's cringy.", said Yunho and acted like he was cringing.

"Oh, it's already late. We should greet ATINYs goodnight.", Jongho said as he placed his phone on the nightstand.

"Good night ATINY! Always stay safe and take care of yourself always.", said Yunho as he waved goodbye.

"See you tomorrow guys! Goodnight!", Jongho said and waved before turning off the camera.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ayo! ATEEZ Song Mingi, back in the house!", said Mingi and twirled around the room.

"You're so loud.", said San as he went out of the bathroom.

"I'm still not used to the bathroom. Does that mean we have to turn on the lights when we want to pee later night?", Mingi asked and laughed, the other laughing along.

"Of course we do, I don't want to see you naked ya know.", said San and looked at the camera making na aegyo.

"Since both of us are ready for bed, let's say goodnight to ATINY.", San suggested and Mingi agreed.

"ATINY! Good night and sleep well! Tale good care of yourselves ok?", Mingi said, waving goodbye and plopped down the bed.

"ATINY, Have a good night sleep and I hope you will have a great day tomorrow.", said San and waved goodbye at the camera.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"It's time to sleep ATINY! We will see you tomorrow!", said Seonghwa as he waved a small bye-bye.

"Wait let's pose a bit for them.", said Yeosang as he stood up from the bed.

"Hana, dul, set!", Seonghwa and Yeosang made a heart pose.

"Hana, dul, set!", the next pose was a flower pose.

"Ok! It's time to say bye bye!", said Yeosang. He and Seonghwa waved bye-bye and shut the camera.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"We're back!", cheered Wooyoung as he jumped around.

"Yeahhh! We're back!", joined Hongjoong, he did an aegyo.

"Yah! Why do you keep on acting cute.", Wooyoung asked as he giggled.

"I just feel cute. Why is it a problem?", asked Hongjoong and started to poke Wooyoung. The orher tried to stop him but failed.

"Ok, ok, fine. Act cute all you want.", said Wooyoung, laughing his ass off. Hongjoong stopped and smiled at the camera.

"I told you, Hongjoongie is cute.", said Hongjoong and giggled. Wooyoung acted like he was going to puke.