♫ 55 ♫

"What took you so long?", San asked as he saw Mingi come in the room.

"An old friend just called, she came back to korea after a long time!", Mingi answered cheerfully.

"Oh that's cool.", Jongho said. Mingi sat beside Yunho.

"Do you want to come with me tomorrow? I want you to meet her, she's my closest friend since I was a baby.", Mingi said. Yunho smiled at him and nodded.

"Sure! I'm so excited to meet her.", Yunho answered with a smile.

- meanwhile -

     Kyungsoon held the glass of wine and stared outside her hotel window. She ended the call and sighed.

"Song Mingi...I'll make sure to make you mine.", Kyungsoon murmured to herself as she held the picture of her and Mingi.

- the next day -
"Are you ready?", Mingi asked as he waited by the room door.

"Come on! I gotta look presentable you know.", Yunho answered and giggled.

"But you already look good for me, you don't have to impress her.", Mingi whined.

"Ok, ok, fine. I'm done! Here, how do I look?", Yunho showed his outfit to Mingi. Mingi smiled ear to ear.

"You look like my soon-to-be boyfriend

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You look like my soon-to-be boyfriend.", Mingi winked, teasing the other.

", Mingi winked, teasing the other

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"And you look good yourself.", Yunho winked back and they both laughed.

"Come on let's go, we have to be there before she comes.", Yunho pulled Mingi out of the room.

"Hey guys! Me and Yunho will just head outside. I'm not sure what time we'll be back though.", Mingi shouted by the door.

"Have a great time! Make sure to introduce her to us soon!", Hongjoong shouted back.

- in Myeondong -

"She isn't here yet?", Yunho asked, looking around.

Behind The Cameras | BxBजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें