♫ 18 ♫

It was the day of their comeback stage and as hyper as these boys were, they had lots of fun and lots of fan service. The stage was a huge success and soon ATEEZ got home. They bought drinks and snacks to celebrate for their success and for their long break. Once the camera shuts off, who knew what would happen to them?

"Don't drink too much ok? I know that you all are celebrating, but I hope you won't do anything reckless.", the manager said and bid goodbye.

"For the big success of ATEEZ and for the long break!", cheered Mingi. They all cheered and started to drink.

"Wahh we're going to have a break of 3 months.", said Yunho as he chugged the glass of alcohol.

"We're going to get to play games all day.", cheered Jongho. Yeosang, Mingi, Wooyoung and San clinked their glasses together.

"This kids are going to play 24/7.", Seonghwa said as he sneered.

"Let them do what they want. They're still in the hyper mode.", said Hongjoong as he chuckled drinking everything left in his glass.

- after a long time -

"Yah! G-go to sleep now.", said Seonghwa as he carried a drunk Hongjoong, while he himself was drunk.

"Yes sir!", shouted WooSan, making a salute. Seonghwa pulled Hongjoong to the room and closed the door, locking it.

     He then dropped Hongjoong on the bed, not remembering the arm around him so he got pulled by Hongjoong. They were rubbing their eyes and head and soon Seonghwa looked over to Hongjoong.

"Y-yah, Kim Hongjoong. Why are y-you so damn c-cute.", asked Seonghwa, poking the cheeks of Hongjoong. Hongjoong opened his eyes and saw Seonghwa.

"Hwa, the h-hell are you saying? You're more attractive than me.", said Hongjoong. Seonghwa was on top of him and they had an intense staring session.

     Seonghwa slowly bent down and his lips touched Hongjoong. They were sharing a passionate kiss, not the one with lust, but the one with craving for affection and it was romantic. Hongjoong wrapped his arms around Seonghwa and pulled him closer.

     They parted a little but then Seonghwa saw something in Hongjoong's eyes, something intense. Seonghwa continued to kiss Hongjoong, now with some lust. Seonghwa's tongue was asking for an entrance and Hongjoong let their tongues play. They parted again to catch their breathes.

"S-seonghwa, I like you so much.", said Hongjoong as he cupped Seonghwa's cheeks. Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

"But I know that you don't feel the same way..all the things we did was just f-", Hongjoong got cut off when Seonghwa pecked his lips.

"Kim Hongjoong, I know you're the smartest in our group, but it doesn't seem like that now. I like you too.", said Seonghwa with a smile, he didn't actually drink much so he got to think properly. He didn't give a second for Hongjoong to speak and continued to kiss him.

     He started to kiss Hongjoong's cheek, down to his jawline and soon to his neck. Seonghwa was sucking some spots of Hongjoong's neck, making the other moan and whimper. Seonghwa sucked on one spot, Hongjoong moan loud.

"That's your sweet spot huh?", asked Seonghwa, teasing Hongjoong, his breath could be felt in Hongjoong's neck, making him shiver. Seonghwa continued to suck on that spot. Hongjoong moaned loud, but soft enough for the others not to hear since the walls weren't sound proof. Seonghwa's hands roamed around Hongjoong's body, making circles on his chest and stomach.

"H-hwa...are we g-going to do it?", Hongjoong asked, he was still drunk but his brain was still functioning to grasp everything that was happening.

"I'm sorry baby..but I don't want you to get hurt. Maybe next time when I bought it.", said Seonghwa and winked at Hongjoong. He then continued to give hickeys and kisses.

     But that wasn't the same for the other room, Wooyoung and San were drunk as fuck. Once they got in the room, San pulled Wooyoung and started to kiss him with lust. Wooyoung just went with the flow and soon was lying on the bed, San at the top.

"You don't know how long I wanted to do this.", said San as he continued to roughly kiss Wooyoung. Their lips parted and San took of his shirt and pants. He slowly unknotted Wooyoung's pants. San started to suck on Wooyoung's neck easily finding his sweet spots. Wooyoung tried not to moan but failed.

"S-sannie..what are you doing?", asked Wooyoung, he was still in his drunk state, not having the mind to grasp everything.

"I want to do it with you, babe.", San said, Wooyoung nodded and bit his lip.

"P-please don't be rough.", Wooyoung said in the most innocent voice.

"Of course, I don't want my baby to get hurt.", said San, pecking the lips of his partner. He took out the lube in his drawer. (omg...how did Wooyoung not notice that in the first place? maybe he thought it was night cream lol)

     He slowly put down his boxers and his 'thing' shot right up. 'Oh San..why are you so excited?', He asked himself. He removed Wooyoung's underwear and San's member started twitching.

"Baby tell me if it hurts ok?", asked San. He applied some of the lube in his fingers, slowly inserting one finger. Wooyoung squirmed and held on the bed sheet. After a few pumps in and out, San added one more finger. Wooyoung started to moan, feeling the fingers of San in and out of him.

"I-it feels good.", said Wooyoung as he bit his lip. San smirked and added a finger. If you only knew the pain and pleasure Wooyoung was feeling. San was delighted by the sight of this person in front of him, unable to speak.

"Hold my hand..I'll do it now.", San said as he positioned in front of Wooyoung. He applied some lube on his member, holding onto the hand of Wooyoung. His tip slowly enters Wooyoung, making the younger whimper.

"Does it hurt? I'll stop if it does.", San asked, glancing at Wooyoung in a fragile state. Wooyoung shook his head.

"J-just do it...I wanna feel it.", said Wooyoung. San continued on, stopping little by little to make the other adjust. After a while, San was completely inside Wooyoung.

"I'll move slowly.", said San. He started to move slowly, making Wooyoung whimper a little from pain, but then pleasure started to take over.

"S-san...oh shit it feels good.", said Wooyoung, looking over at San. San leaned down and Wooyoung pulled him, sharing an intimate kiss. Wooyoung parted a little.

"Please go faster.", he whispered and continued to kiss San. (if you only know how this looked like in my imagination) San sped up a little and Wooyoung's moan started to get louder. Good thing their room was at the end of the hallway.

"Sannie! Oh gosh..please don't stop.", moan Wooyoung, San guessed that he hit Woo's g-spot hearing from the intense moans and whimpers. After how many thrusts Wooyoung released all over his stomach. San took out his member and it released in Wooyoung's chest.

"Woo, fuck you're so hot.", San said as he leaned down to share one last kiss with Woo. Woo slowly pushed him away.

"Can you clean me up please?", asked Woo, followed by an innocent giggle. San joined with the giggles and soon got a towel to clean up Wooyoung. After he was clean, San gave Wooyoung his underwear and helped him put it on...of course it was cold, we don't want Woo to get sick right? San cuddled Wooyoung and observed his features.

"I like you a lot, Jung Wooyoung.", San confessed, tucking the messy hair of Wooyoung. Wooyoung's face was snuggling in San's chest.

"I like you too Choi San, more than a lot.", murmured Wooyoung, but San heard it all. They fell into deep sleep.

Ok! So we're done with the intense sessions and stuff! But the next chapter will be about YunGi and JongSang..not going to be that hot, but it would still be romantic. I hope you survived that hehe. Thank you for love and supports Babbis!