♫ 31 ♫

"What do you guys wanna eat?", asked Hongjoong as he flipped through the menu.

"Ima have beef bibimbap.", said San, placing down the menu.

"I'll have sundubu.", said Seonghwa, scrolling through his phone.

"Mmm seolleongtang for me.", said Wooyoung. Hongjoong called the waiter and placed their orders.

"Check your SNS.", Seonghwa blurted, making others confused and check their phone.

     Wooyoung and San glanced at each other after reading the headline. Hongjoong looked up and gave a supportive smile.

"Congrats to both of you. Don't mind what others will say ok? We got your backs.", Hongjoon said. Wooyoung and San smiled

"Are people staring at us?", asked San, looking around.

"No, no, they're staring at my gorgeous face.", Seonghwa answered, making a flower pose.

", Seonghwa answered, making a flower pose

"Ewww! People might be blind hyung.", said Wooyoung, all of them laughed, lifting up the atmosphere.

"Yah Hongjoong-hyung, just take a picture of Hwa-hyung's face.", said San, a smirk forming. Hongjoong rolled his eyes.

"Why would I need a picture if I would see his face everyday?", Hongjoong answered sassily. Seonghwa scoffed.

"Wow like that's true.", he said and rolled his eyes.

"Should I explain every detail?", Hongjoong teased. Seonghwa put up his hand.

"No thank you. I'm fine.", Hwa aswered and the two younger sighed.

"Well, this is new.", Wooyoung said. San smiled.

"This is what I felt when we had a Vlive  a few weeks ago.", San said and put his arm around Woo.

"Here are your orders. Thank you for waiting.", said the waiter and saw the two. He gave a smile and put down their orders. Woo and San gave back the smile.

"See? It wasn't that bad right? People will accept you two.", said Seonghwa, smiling.

"And now, it's your turn to get ready to say about your relationship.", teased Wooyoung. The two looked at each other and giggled.

"We're not in a relationship.", they both said in unison.

"Yet.", said WooSan. Hongjoong and Seonghwa looked at each other ang giggled.

"Aish whatever let's just eat.", Hongjoong said and started to eat.

- after a few minutes -