♫ 49 ♫

"Oh? Wow..", Yeosang was amazed by the view in front of him.

", Yeosang was amazed by the view in front of him

     He went inside the tent, but it was empty. He was confused why he was brought here. He was looking around and soon someone came in.

"Hyung...", Jongho said. Yeosang stiffened from the voice, he slowly turned around with a small smile.

"Hey...", he said. Thing's were still awkward between them so the atmosphere was still a little low.

"I know that I did something wrong. I shouldn't have said those things to you.", Jongho looked down.

"It's fine really...I've gotten over that already.", Yeosang softly replied.

"No...I almost lost you because of that. The whole week...it was painful for me to see you like that, especially if it was my fault.", Jongho insisted. Yeosang sighed and looked down.

"I'm the one who hurt you the most...it's understandable you felt that way.", Yeosang assured. Jongho held tight the thing he was hiding in his back.

"Even if you hurt me all the time...my heart would always choose you. I don't know why, but it always does.", Jongho looked up to Yeosang.

"But...you said you wanted to let go of me...", Yeosang glanced at the younger.

"But I don't want to let you go...I want to hold you tight. I don't want anyone else to have you.", Jongho said with a stern voice.

"W-what do you mean?", Yeosang was having doubts. His thoughts were already forming.

"I should've kept quiet so that I will understand everything...I ruined your plan, but I'm doing what I planned now.", Jongho was looking at Yeosang full of love.

"What plan..?", Yeosang murmured. Jongho went down on one of his knees and showed a bouquet of flowers.

"Kang Yeosang, will you be my boyfriend?", Jongho asked with determination.

     Yeosang was really shocked. He was the one who wanted to ask Jongho to officially be his boyfriend, but the misunderstanding made him pause his plan. He wasn't expecting this honestly. He thought he'd have to wait for a long time until they got close again.

"Are you asking me for real?", Yeosang covered his mouth.

"I know that you keep on re-", Jongho was cut off when Yeosang fell to his knees and hugged him.

"Yes! I will be your boyfriend! I won't reject you anymore! I don't want to waste this chance.", Yeosang tightly hugs Jongho.

"Are you really saying yes?", Jongho was in shock when he hears the answer. Yeosang pulled away from the hug and nodded.

"Really.", he gave a peck on Jongho's lip and smiled. He stood up and plopped on the mattress, pulling Jongho with him.

"You're really my boyfriend now.", Jongho shyly smiled. Yeosang stared into Jongho's eyes and they stayed like that for awhile.

"Thank you, for not giving up.", Yeosang murmured. Jongho sighed and rolled on the bed, staring at the middle of the tent.

"Even if I wanted to, my heart and my mind wouldn't let me. If I ever did, we wouldn't be here like this right now.", he said as he grabbed on to Yeosang's hand.

"I really wish I wasn't so blunt..", Yeosang said and chuckled. Jongho smiled.

"You don't have to change yourself for someone else you know. I like the way you are.", Jongho said and looked at Yeosang.

"The stars are so beautiful tonight..", Yeosang said as he looked at the slightly transparent top of the tent, stars were visible. Jongho looked for the switch and turned off the lights, making the stars brighter.

"Wahhh, it's so visible now...wait.", Yeosang sat up. Jongho looked at him.

"Is something wrong?", Jongho asked worried.

"Did you make this on Saturday...while I was out with Wooyoung and San?", Yeosang asked. Jongho nervously chuckled and nodded.

"How did you know?", Jongho asked.

"It's just that we wasted like how many hours of walking around and not buying anything. So that's why they were dragging me.", Yeosang said and laughed.

"I just wanted to make this night special. To make up for the past week and yeah.", Jongho answered.

"Aish, I'm the one who's supposed to ask you out.", Yeosang sighed and fiddled with the blanket.

"It doesn't matter anymore, you're mine now.", Jongho said with the biggest smile.

"Aigoo...Jongho you can't stop smiling.", Yeosang teased. Jongho pouted.

"Why should I stop? My happiness is right in front of me!", Jongho said and pulled Yeosang into a hug.

"Ok...ok...fine, but hug me like this for now. It's warm.", Yeosang said and giggled.

- after a few minutes -

"Wanna head back? The wind is getting stronger now, you mught catch a cold.", Jongho asked.

     Yeosang nodded and they both sat up and walked back to the house, hand-in-hand. They thought everyone was asleep since it was dark and it was past midnight. They quietly went in through the sliding door, not noticing the silhouette.

"Aigoo, these kids have finally come to their senses. May you two always find happiness with each other.", Manager Kim murmured softly, pressing the end-call button.

     The Jongho who always talked to him about this small crush on his co-member, became a man that finally accomplished his dream and desire. He wasn't a little boy anymore who would rant about stuff like those, he became a man who was determined to get what he wants and to fix wrong things to right ones.