♫ 83 ♫

"Hey! We're home!", Hongjoong announced as they entered.

"Welcome back!", Mingi shouted as he scurried over and got the gifts that Seonghwa was holding.

"How was it?", Yunho asked from the living room.

"His cousins were talking shit about gay people. It was so bad.", Seonghwa rolled his eyes and put down his things.

"I got to stand up for myself anyways and I'm thankful my dad and Seonghwa defended me.", Hongjoong said with a bright smile as he fell in the couch from exhaustion.

"And great news, I can call his parents, eomma and appa.", Seonghwa proudly said with a smirk.

"I beat you though. I called Mingi's parents that before you.", Yunho jokingly said, looking at the three people that entered.

"Of course you did, you met Mingi even before I met Hongjoong. And its just the second time I met his parents.", Seonghwa scrunched his nose and crossed his arms.

"Okay let's stop talking about that. Have you all eaten breakfast already?", asked Hongjoong, switching that channels from the tv.

"Yeah, we all have.", Yunho replied as he took out his phone.

"The other's went out. San and Wooyoung went to the grocery to buy ingredients. Yeosang and Jongho went to a café near by.", Mingi explained, seeing Hongjoong respond with a nod.

"Let's open your gifts here so we don't have to make a mess in the room.", Seonghwa said, plopping on the floor.

- at the café -

"We have a few days left before we have to do our schedules.", Jongho sighed as he stirred his Iced Americano.

"The break was enough for me. I'm actually excited to go back.", Yeosang said, taking small scoops of his cake.

"But we won't have enough time for ourselves.", Jongho pouted.

"I just noticed that you have been so clingy lately. Like are you a dog in heat or what?", Yeosang sneered and shook his head.

"The fuck. I am not. I just wanna spend more time with you.", Jongho annoyingly said, taking a sip of his favorite drink.

"How about this, let's visit my parents before the break ends.", Yeosang tilted his head as he places down his spoon.

Jongho's expression changed into something that showed disbelief, "Do they know about us or..?"

"Well, my sister knows. I'm not sure if she told our parents.", Yeosang shrugged as he took a last bite.

"That doesn't help what I'm feelin right now. We have to tell them, because sooner or later they will find out.", Jongho said, resting his head on his palm.

"I'm ready to tell them. Are you?", Yeosang asked, taking a sip from Jongho's coffee, but coughing afterwards from the taste, "Why is there no syrup or sugar?", he said with a disgusted face.

"Of course I'm ready. I'm just shy to meet them again after a long time. And now we're just not members of ATEEZ, but we're a couple.", Jongho replied, taking back the coffee and finishing it in one gulp.

"How about this Sunday, November 14?", Yeosang asked, checking the calendar from his phone.

"Sure, we can do that.", Jongho nodded his head. The two of them got there things and stood up, bidding the café owner a goodbye.

- at the grocery store -

"Don't get that! We don't have enough money. Let's just buy the necessary things.", Wooyoung complained as he put back the chips that San took.

"Come on! We won't be able to buy those once the schedule starts.", San whined, softly stomping his feet.

"San, I just took enough money for ingredients. Let's just buy those next time.", Wooyoung crossed his arms, looking at the person in front of him.

"I can't wait for another day. Can't we just buy the ingredients first then come back later with more money?", San pouted, eyes filled with pleading.

"No, I have to watch my favorite drama.", Wooyoung replied and walked off.

"I hate you. You prioritize those shows more than me. Be thankful, the money is in your possession.", San murmured as he rolled his eyes and followed the direction that Wooyoung went.

But just as he remembered, he had spare money in the jacket he was wearing. He took it out and found out that it was enough to buy chips. He went back to the area and took the chips he want and smiled cheekily.

- back in the dorms -

"Dear gawd, how many times would you all fight about dip or pour? I knew it was a bad idea to order this.", Seonghwa groaned as he saw Jongho and Mingi fighting about the food.

"We could hear your loud ass voices from the door. What is happening??", San asked, entering the dorm with two bags of groceries.

"Its the dip or pour debate. Just leave them be and eat.", Hongjoong said, pointing at the food deliveries that came a few minutes before.

"Why don't you all just distribute the food so you can either pour or dip without fighting huh?", Wooyoung suggested and the rest agreed for peace.

"Anyways, Yeosang and I will visit his parents this Sunday.", Jongho said, starting a new conversation.

"You'll tell them about your relationship?", Mingi asked, taking a huge bite of pork. Yeosang and Jongho both nodded.

"We're not sure yet if they know or not, my sister shares almost everything with our parents.", Yeosang answered, wiping off the sauce from his face.

"We could all just wish you good luck. Hopefully, your family would accept it.", Hongjoong smiled, putting a piece of chicken on Yeosang's plate.

"Even if they don't, I can't change the fact that I love this boy here.", Yeosang shrugged, his head tilting to the direction that Jongho was sitting.

"Excuse me, I am not a boy! I am a man!", Jongho exclaimed, his eyes widening.

"Yes, you are a boy. You are still the baby of this group. So eat up you little baby.", Seonghwa teased, putting more food in Jongho's plate.

"Oh fuck this.", Jongho took a deep breath and continued eating.

"Language when eating, Mr. Choi!", Hongjoong exclaimed as his head shot up.