☾ Author's Note ☽

It's a few minutes before Christmas!!!
🥳🎄 I actually wanted to upload Chapter 50 before Christmas but it might be 12 AM and I'm still writing it 😂 Anyways! How have you all been this year? For me, it was an experience. After 15 years of living, it's the first time this pandemic showed up, all of us have been affected. I hope that you and your families are safe!

     What made this year better was when I met ATEEZ. They were the first group that I got to know a lot about in a short amount of time. It might have also been fate, because I got to know them before their second anniversary, I got to stan them since they were rookies and I got to watch my first ever online concert 👏👏👏!!! Because of ATEEZ, I found another strength of life and another hand to hold on to when I feel like giving up.

     This year was really short and chaotic, but it gave us more time to find our treasure..ourselves, our family, our friends, our loved ones, it can be different for each of us. I wish that you find this year as the year that helped you grow, by finding your true selves and your true happiness!

     This story wouldn't have a Christmas special, but I assure you, this story will be long enough to satisfy you! I also do not upload a second book for now since I want to focus on this first 🙂. But for some spoilers about my next books, I'm planning to make them connect with each other. It isn't related to this book, but their own stories are connected to one another but with different perspectives!

     I'm planning to show the book cover and description on my IG account! So I hope you support and follow me! ❤️

Have a great day and a merry merry Christmas!!!🎄