♫ 74 ♫

Hongjoong felt the bright sun hitting his face, his eyes slowly opening as he stretches his arms. He patted the area beside him and noticed that it was empty. He looked to the side and found no sign of Seonghwa.

"Hwa..where are you?, Hongjoong asked, his voice still raspy because he just woke up. He slowly sat up, his eyes falling shut again, just then the door opened and there came in a smiling Seonghwa.

"Did someone just call for me?", he asked, slowly approaching Hongjoong. Hongjoong rolled his eyes and fell down back on his pillow.

"No one was looking for you. What are you talking about?", Hongjoong said, wrapping himself with his blanket and turning away from Seonghwa.

"I heard you outside as soon as I opened the door. Stop lying.", Seonghwa plopped onto the bed and snuggled up to Hongjoong, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Leave me alone Hwa, I wanna continue sleeping.", Hongjoong whined, annoyed that Seonghwa was disturbing him so early in the morning.

"Okay, okay, but let me just cuddle with you for a little while.", Seonghwa laid his head on Hongjoong's chest as the other had no choice but to wrap his arms around Seonghwa.

"I'm happy to feel you this close again.", Seonghwa looks up, the sun's rays making his eyes twinkle. His face then slowly goes up to Joong and plants a kiss on the soft pair of lips.

"Can we eat- I thought you said you would just wake up hyung! What are the two of you doing so early in the morning?!", Jongho asked frustratedly as he opened the door to an unexpected scene.

Seonghwa looks towards the door and flashes a big smile while Hongjoong just rolled his eyes and squiggled away, "Just go and eat Seonghwa, I wanna sleep."

"Yeah, we'll be out there shortly.", Seonghwa gestures for Jongho to leave and start eating. Once the younger leaves, he gives his attention back to Hongjoong, "Eat breakfast with us, you can go back to sleep later. I don't want you skipping your meals."

Pulling up the tiny, sleepy person in front of him, Seonghwa got to wake up a half-asleep Hongjoong. Hongjoong gave an annoyed facial expression, shooting a death glare and just stared at Hwa like that for a minute.

"You act like nothing happened in the pa-", Seonghwa puts a hand over Hongjoong's mouth, muffled sounds were only heard afterwards.

"Did you say something? I can't hear you.", Seonghwa teased as he drags Hongjoong out of the room, getting greeting by the others after they step foot outside the bedroom.

"Good morning hyung!! Had a great sleep?", San asked, showing off a bright smile as he chewed on his food.

"Well mine ended up ruined when I entered their room.", Jongho rolled his eyes, earning a laugh from his hyungs.

"Oh! Were their tongues fighting again?", Mingi asked, joining the teasing as he eyed the two.

"Yah! Do you want me to shove this sausage up your throat? No talking like that in front of my food.", Hongjoong threatened Mingi with a sausage in his chopsticks. Laughter was heard all around the dorm, the tense atmosphere had vanished, unlike before.

"What happened between you two? It looks like you're both on good terms now.", Yunho asked, his eyebrows lifting up with curiosity.

The two looked at each other, their eyes giving off a question of 'should we tell them?' Hongjoong nodded his head and looked away, trying not to get flustered once the news was out. Seonghwa took a deep breath and closed his eyes and in one breath...

"Me and Joong talked about what happened last night and he gave me a chance to prove myself that I won't hurt him anymore, so now we're officially dating.", the others stopped what they were doing and all looked at the two.

Seonghwa slowly opened his eyes, taking a small peek of how the members reacted. Everyone had a surprised expression on their faces, a calm silence filling up the room but was later infused with laughter. It took a few seconds for the teary-eyed kids to breathe calmly, leaving Hongjoong and Seonghwa perplexed.

"I never knew this day would finally come.", Wooyoung said, wiping his tears as his voice shaked.

"It took them long enough.", Yeosang broke into laughter after sparing a glance at the two.

"What are you guys talking about? You all did know, we didn't want to rush things.", Seonghwa tried to defend themselves, giving an innocent expression.

"Didn't want to rush things my ass, please we all know how thirsty you are for each other.", Wooyoung rolled his eyes and continued eating.

"There's no way to deny it hyung, we all know about it...ever since that turtle neck incident.", San winked and both their eyes widened, knowing about what incident San was talking about.

"Wow! You speak as if the two of you aren't guilty of doing it.", Hongjoong rolled his eyes, glaring at Wooyoung and San afterwards.

"At least it didn't take them a long time, unlike the two of you.", Jongho laughed, seeing his hyungs flustered and speechless.

"Tch! Whatever, just continue eating you jerks.", Seonghwa yelled, annoyed that the younger ones were ganging up on them.

"But we're really happy for the two of you. We're happy that you got to clear any misunderstandings.", Yunho stated, giving that proud brotherly look to the two, patting Hongjoong's back who was beside him.

"We hope that the two of you would continue to be happy, actually all of us to be happy with the person we love.", San continued as he wrapped an arm around Wooyoung's shoulders.

"Its funny how all of us are actually dating each other...fate really might've brought us together.", Yeosang said, giving a small glance at Jongho, the younger resting his head on Yeosang's shoulder.

"Who would've thought that this would happen really...I'm just happy we all get to be with the person we love.", Mingi uttered, grabbing Yunho's hand under the table as he stares with his eyes full of love.

"I know we would be happy with each other, as couples and as a family known as ATEEZ. Let's look forward to more success in the future and continue to work hard for our fans.", Hongjoong said, giving a short glance to Seonghwa and then to the members. They continued on with their morning and spent the day in the dorm together.