♫ 9 ♫

Hongjoong was wearing a knee high gym shorts with a pink hoodie and his hair was tied up. 'Cute', Seonghwa thought as he stared at the younger.

"Sure can you help with the noodles?", ask Seonghwa as he pointed at the ingredients

"Oh gosh! Eomma and appa are making us dinner.", teased Wooyoung as he took a picture of the two, standing beside each other.

"I feel so excited to eat nowww.", joined Yeosang as he jumped around. Hongjoong was going chasing them, planning to hit them with a lettuce. They were all laughing and soon they calmed down.

"I only see this once every 2 years huh.", said Yunho as he eyed the two. They both blushed and cleared their throats.

"Yah! Stop it or I will stick spiderwebs in your butthole.", said Hongjoong, glaring at Yunho. The other chuckled and sat beside Mingi.

     Yunho snuggled beside Mingi and opened his SNS. He glanced at Mingi and pouted.

"Song Mingi.. why are you ignoring me?", asked Yunho. Mingi glanced at him and put up a 5 min hand sign.

"Wait, wait...I'm almost there. This dude doesn't want to die.", said Mingi as he kept on moving his fingers on the controler. Yunho sat up and leaned on the other side of the couch.

"Fine, just tell me when you're done.", he said and sighed. Mingi noticed that and giggled, he switched his position and leaned towards Yunho, good thing the game was done.

"I'm done you huggable puppy, attention seeker.", he said and put his arms around Yunho's shoulders. The older couldn't help but put a small smile on his face.

"Eww you disgusting gays. Go do your thing somewhere else.", Jongho teased and pretended to puke. Yunho threw a pillow at him and the maknae ran away laughing. Yunho put down his phone and cuddled with Mingi on the couch.

- after 30 minutes -

"Time to eat kids!"shouted Seonghwa from the dining area. After a few seconds, everyone was already seated on the table and Seonghwa put down the steaming hot food.

"Ta-daaa!", said Hongjoong as he also placed some grilled meat. Everyone cheered. It was a lot of food and their energies all came back.

"If eomma and appa cooks, the food sure is yummy!", said San, clapping like a kid. Seonghwa and Hongjoong looked at each other sharing a laugh and smile.

"All of you should make yourselves full. We have the whole day as practice.", said Mingi as he took a mouthful of japchae.

- the next day -

"Today is the final practice of all the dances, we will also have the flow of events today, so it might be very busy.", said manager Kim as he drove all the members to the company.

"Good thing I packed 3 shirts and 2 pants. I might feel sticky.", said Yeosang rummaging through his bag. Mingi sighed and rub his stomach.

"I know I said that all of us should fill ourselves, but I think I did it too much.", he complained. They all laughed.

"Hyung, you were the one who had how many servings of rice! You have to work out too.", said Jongho. Mingi pouted and rested his head on Yunho's shoulders.

"It's fine, you baby. You can just work out with San and Seonghwa.", said Yunho with a reassuring smile and patted the head of Mingi.

"I have to work out because of Inception.", said Seonghwa, fake crying.

"Your the visual hyung! Of course your body has to fit your face.", said San, speaking in pout.

"Don't you dare say that. You do know you might be the next one to show abs right?", said Seonghwa, glaring at San.

After a few minutes, they arrived at the company and went directly to the biggest practice room. All the equipments could fit in there and so as extra back up dancers.

"Goodmorning!", all the members greeted the staff and were greeted back.

"Are you guys ready for today?", asked the dance instructor with energy. All the members shouted and soon they started the practice.