♫ 5 ♫

"Ah hyung..what are you doing here?", asked Hongjoong rubbing his eyes. Seonghwa's eyes widened and gulped. 'His boice when he wakes up is cute. Why didn't I notice before?'

"U-um...I was going to wake you up to eat.", said Seonghwa, rubbing his nape. Hongjoong nodded and stood up. He walked towards Seonghwa and wrapped his arm around Seonghwa's waist.

"Let's go. The kids are waiting.", said Hongjoong and giggled. Once they got out of the room the members looked towards them.

"Ooh eomma and appa are still acting as a couple huh?", joked Jongho. Seonghwa glared at Jongho and chuckled, sitting down.

"Let's eat now! Or there will be no more ice cream.", teased Seonghwa. They all started to eat and finished fast. San ran to the refrigerator and gave the plastic bag of ice cream to Seonghwa. He gave them their separate ice cream.

"Strawberry for strawberry joong.", said Seonghwa, handing the ice cream to Hongjoong with a smile. Hongjoong blushed and smiled back.

"Thank you. It made my day.", said Hongjoong.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Guys! They're going to air our episode!", shouted Wooyoung. The members all ran to the living room and watched the episode.

"Ewww Hongjoong hyung and Seonghwa  hyung look so lovey-dovey.", said Wooyoung, and pretended to barf.

"You should look at Yunho and Mingi's! It's just like what happened earlier.", said Hongjoong, snickering.

-earlier-

"YAH! SONG MINGI! WHERE DID MY TTEOKBOKKI GO?", asked Yunho as he approached Mingi. Mingi was startled and stared at Yunho.

"I ate it cuz you said you weren't hungry.", said Mingi. Yunho rolled his eyes.

"You dumbass I was saving it for tonight!", said Yunho, complaining. He fell on the couch and pretended to cry.

"I'm sorry hyung. But next time you should tell me if you'll eat it later. You know how I take food when people say they're not hungry.", said Mingi, hugging Yunho. Yunho hit the head of the younger.

"It's still my fault? You should blame your hungry stomach!", said Yunho as he tickled the younger. Mingi was suffering from laughter.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"The thing is they ended suffering from laughter.", said Jongho as he tried to hold his laughter.

"If you only saw how sweet they were.", Hongjoong teased the two, making them blush.

"Hyung! How about you and Seonghwa hm? You also went out your room like a couple.", teased Yunho back.

"Yeah! What if something happened inside hm?", added Mingi. Seonghwa blushed hard, his ears turned red. He stood up and hit the heads of both youngers with the pillow. They both groaned in pain.

"Yah! You do know Hongjoong is that clingy to me..I'm irresistible.", said Seonghwa, flipping his imaginary hair.

"Yeah you are.", Hongjoong mumured, but it wasn't heard by anyone. In fact, he was really head-over-heels for Seonghwa. He didn't know why, but as soon as they met when they were trainees, he fell in love.

-flashback to 6 years ago-

"Kim Hongjoong, Jeong Yunho, come to the meeting room.", said their manager as he knocked in their practice room. Yunho and Hongjoong both went to the meeting room and they saw 6 new boys. 'New members.' Hongjoong thought.

"Sit down. I would like to introduce you to your new members.", said Manager Kim, gesturing for the two boys to sit.