♫ 12 ♫

Once Jongho and Yeosang got back to the practice room, the manager called them to sit down on the floor since they will start their Vlive.

"We're going live in 3, 2, 1!", said the manager.

"1, 2, 3! 8 makes 1 team! Hello we are ATEEZ!", greeted the members as they bowed and waved at the phone.

"Atiny! After how many months, we are finally going to have a comeback stage! Woohooooo", said Hongjoong as all of them cheered.

"How have you guys been doing?", asked San as gave a smile.

"Of course they're ok, they are excited to see us again. Right??", said Wooyoung as he chuckled.

"Oppa, why are you all wearing matching outfits? It's so cute!", said Seonghwa, reading the english comment. They all laughed.

"Secret! You will find out on Wednesday.", said Mingi as he pointed towards the phone recording.

"SeongJoong!!! Eomma! Appa! Are you making things official?", read Yeosang, smiling cheekily. Seonghwa and Hongjjong laughed nervously.

"Yah! What is there to be official? We said it before already!", said Seonghwa, pretending to hit the camera, while chuckling.

"OHHHHH! You heard it Atiny! It's real!", said Yunho, as he fell down laughing. Hongjoong was giggling nervously, he knows Seonghwa was just kidding but it still hit differently, like he was announcing they were in a real relationship.

"Kim Hongjoong is blushing!", said Wooyoung as he read the comment. They all turned to Hongjoong and teased him while Hongjoong was shaking his hands denying.

"Atiny! They are actually awkward with each other in real life.", said Jongho pointing between the two.

"Oh! I saw a comment about WooSan. 'I watched the LieV that you did! WooSan looked so natural, cuddling!", read Seonghwa. Wooyoung crawled towards San and lay down on his lap.

"Of course! We always cuddle in rea life.", said Wooyoung, acting cute. Seonghwa put on his judging face and giggled.

"Don't expose yourselves, you dorks.", said Seonghwa, playfully hitting Wooyoung's butt.

"Yunho, Mingi please pose like  a couple.", said Hongjoong, showing the comment.

     Yunho and Mingi looked at each other. Mingi wrapped his arms around Yunho and Mingi stared at Yunho, while Yunho wasstaring at the camera with a flower pose. Just then Mingi kissed Yunho's cheek and Yunho's eyes widened.

"Yah! Song Mingi! That's too much

"Yah! Song Mingi! That's too much." said San, waving his hands as a no.

"Atiny! Don't mind them. They are like that in real life.", said Hongjoong as he covered his face in second hand embarrasment. Yunho was playfully hitting and Mingi at they all laughed.