♫ 48 ♫

"H-hey...", Jongho stuttered and looked away. Yeosang sat up and scratched his head.

"What are you doing here?", Yeosang asked as he fiddled with the pack of facemask.

"They changed the roommates and I..uh...guess I'll be sleeping with you.", Jongho answered. Yeosang slowly nodded.

"I can sleep on the couch if you want some space. No problem.", Jongho stepped back and pointed at the couch.

"N-no, no, it's fine you can sleep on the bed.", Yeosang said, giving a small glance. Jongho made a small smile.

"Are you sure you're comfortable with that?", Jongho asked softly. Yeosang gave a tight smile and nodded.

"You can go to sleep...I'll just put on my facemask.", Yeosang stood up and walked to the bathroom. Jongho sighed of relief.

"You gotta calm yourself Jongho...just until tomorrow.", Jongho murmured to himself.

Yeosang got out of the bathroom and found Jongho sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling to himself. Yeosang cleared his throat and walked to his side of the bed.

"It's late, we still have a long day tomorrow...have a good sleep.", Yeosang said and turned around, his back facing Jongho.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams.", Jongho whispered.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Jongho, can you get some paper cups from the kitchen.", Wooyoung asked.

The younger nodded and ran to the house. They were in the veranda and there was also dining area. They decided to shoot there for dinner and to surprise Jongho.

"He's gone! Bring out the box and the cake.", Hongjoong ordered.

The members placed the box in the middle and the cake was held by Yunho. Jongho went back to the set without notice that the members planned him a surprise party.

"Saengil chukha hamnida~, saengil chukha hamnida~.", when Jongho was near the other members started to sing the birthday song for him.

"What the?", Jongho asked with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Happy Birthday to our maknae!!!", they all shouted and Jongho blew his candles. They clapped and cheered.

"Thank you so much.", Jongho said and giggled. They all made a group hug.

"Open that box.", Mingi told Jongho, once they all sat back down.

"Wahhh! What are these?", Jongho's smile fell when he saw what was inside. The members burst out laughing.

"Wahhh, nice! A small box...AHHHHHHH!!!", Jongho jumped when a fake spider popped out of the small box once he opened it.