♫ 64 ♫

*Mingi - normal font
*Mom -  cursive font

"Hey mom."

"Hello my precious son! How are you?"

"I'm doing good here..you?"

"I am very happy, I also want to say that I am happy for you and Yunho."

"You watched the concert yesterday?"

"Of course! Why would I miss my son perform?"

"I am happy that you're proud of me...can I talk to dad for a second?"

"Sure! I'll give him the phone...hey son."

"H-hi dad...what's up?"

"I'm just here relaxing since it's a day off. How are you? Are you tired? You should rest."

"I had a good sleep last night that's why I'm energetic today."

"That's good...um...I want to say that you never failed to make me proud, Mingi. I'm happy for you and I accept your decisions. We are here to always support you."

"Thank you dad. I'll always make you proud and happy."

"Since you had your anniversary yesterday, do you want to have dinner here at home?"

"Sure! I would like that."

"I'll see you later then, bring Yunho too, I want to see my son in law."

"Come on dad, you got ahead of me."

"I just missed him too you know. Anyways I'll see you later then. Goodbye and take care ok?"

"Yes dad. See you later."

     Mingi ended the call and went out of the room going to the living room. He plopped down on the couch and watched the other members playing video games.

"How's the call with your parents?", Yunho asked, glancing at Mingi.

Mingi shrugged and gave a smile, "They're happy. And they also invited us to dinner later."

"Ohhh, is this a family dinner? Yunho you gotta dress your best.", San teased the two. Yunho playfully kicked him.

"I often eat in their house you know. I don't have to be nervous, they're like my family too.", Yunho answered, gaining approval from the members.

"I guess the next family dinner would be an engagement.", Jongho joked. The members all laughed and had a light-hearted feeling.

"That will still be a long time Jongho, let's focus first on the present. They're still a new couple you know.", Seonghwa said, calming the members.

"We should buy some presents for them too.", Yunho rested his head on Mingi's shoulder.

"What should we buy?", Mingi asked, playing with Yunho's fingers.

"Cake? I found a new bakery that sells new kinds of cake. I'm sure they'll like it.", Yunho showed a picture of the location, feeling Mingi's head nod in approval.

"I'm sure my parents would finish it fast, especially that it comes from you.", Mingi giggles at the thought.

"Just accept it, your parents love me more than they love you.", Yunho teased.

"You don't have to remind me.", Mingi pouted. Yunho laughed and poked Mingi's sides, tickling him, making the other burst out laughing and wriggling.