♫ 15 ♫

"I hope my body didn't change these past few days.", said Yeosang as he slumped in their dorm couch. Jongho sneered.

"Says the guy who almost ate all the chicken last time and finished a box of pizza earlier.", said Jongho, playing a game with Mingi on the TV.

"At least I don't have to diet.", said Yeosang. Jongho glared at him and he stuck out his tongue at the younger.

"Such a lowkey couple quarrel.", said Yunho and looked at the two.

"Hey hey hey! Why are you two playing huh?", asked Hongjoong, playfully hitting the head of the two as he walked by and sat at the couch. Yunho turned to him and leaned close.

"Sooo, how is you two?", asked Yunho with the smile. Hongjoong was confused at first, but then realized. Yunho actually knows Hongjoong's real feelings for Seonghwa, duhhh, they've been friends since they were trainees.

- flashback -

     It was the last monthly evaluation of KQ Fellaz and soon the final members would be announced. They were all in the dance practice room used for evaluation. 7 of them were done and soon it was Seonghwa's turn. he was nervous..yeah it is the last evaluation, the instructors said that Seonghwa was part of the list but even though it could still be a plot twist.

"Hwa, it's fine. You'll do great.", said Hongjoong, putting his hand over Seonghwa's and gave a reassuring smile. Seonghwa was less tense now and gave back the smile.

"I feel like I might fail, but you helped me a lot, really.", said Seonghwa. Hongjoong blushed at that statement.

"Look, you have the potential and passion for this. You'll make it. I promise we will debut together.", said Hongjoong. Seonghwa nodded taking deep breathes.

"Park Seonghwa? You're next.", said the staff. Seonghwa stood up and shook his body. he walked towards the instructors.

"Let's go Park Seonghwa!", cheered Hongjoong, clapping his hands. Once the older started, he was staring or maybe he was mesmerized by the performance. He couldn't look away that he barely noticed Yunho approaching.

"Hyung, you like him don't you?", asked Yunho, which made Hongjoong jump from his seat.

"H-huh? Says who?", said Hongjoong, chuckling nervously. Yunho rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, we've been together for how many years. I know how your eyes look and your body movements when you like someone.", said Yunho and elbowed Hongjoong. Hongjoong sighed and nodded.

"But please don't tell anyone. I know this feeling will go away soon.", said Hongjoong. Yunho nodded and patted the back of Hongjoong.

"Eight of you, please come up and stand in one line.", they all followed the staff and Hongjoong stood beside Seonghwa, they gave a faint smile to each other, nervous of the announcement.

"You all did your best and we hope that whoever of you who will not be on this list, please don't stop pursuing your dream since we all see potential in you.", said Mr. Kim, CEO of KQ. All the boys were nervous when they heard that. They all saw how the rejected trainees left the company every monthly evaluation.

"So, the final members of ATEEZ are...", with the cliffhanger that the CEO was giving, the boys were nervous that all of them started to sweat and some were even preventing themselves from crying.

"All of you are members of ATEEZ.", said the CEO, clapping his hands.

     The boys were shocked, they were so happy that half of them started crying, while the others were cheering and jumping. Hongjoong looked at Seonghwa and he saw the other crying so he hugged him.

"I told you we would debut together.", said Hongjoong and jumped around with Seonghwa, the other started laughing and they all made a group hug.

- present -

"We grew closer, I guess.", said Hongjoong, shrugging. Yunho rolled his eyes.

"You dumb, I mean did anything happen like you know.", said Yunho, making a gesture.

"Ahhh..no, we haven't said anything about our feelings yet.", replied Hongjoong. Yunho sighed.

"You should give yourself a break. You haven't had any connection since you always stay in the company and work.", said Yunho, shaking his head.

"After the comeback stage, we will have a long break you know. I guess we can find time for that.", said Hongjoong, opening his SNS.

- the next day, Tuesday -

"Hongjoong! Wake up we will be late.", said Seonghwa, yawning while patting Hongjoong. It was currently 6:00 am and they had to get to the venue at 8 am. Hongjoong whined.

"5 more minutes..", he said and went back to sleeping mode. Seonghwa got up and opened the blinds in the room. Hongjoong complained as the sun was too bright.

"Seonghwaaa. I still want to sleep!", he complained and covered his face with the blanket.

"If you don't wake up, you'll be the last to shower.", said Seonghwa as he scratched his head. Hongjoong quickly woke up and rubbed his eyes, taking his things and went to the bathroom, still sleepy.

     After a few minutes Hongjoong went out of the bathroom with only sweat pants and a towel on his shoulders. Seonghwa fell asleep sitting down and Hongjoong noticed it. 'Seonghwa...stop being cute so early in the morning.' He approached slowly and crouched down.

"Hwa..your turn to shower. We might get late.", said Hongjoong. Seonghwa's eyes slowly opened and there appeared a shirtless Hongjoong. Seonghwa's eyes widened and slowly pushed away Hongjoong.

"Wear a shirt...it's so cold in the morning.", said Seonghwa and blushed. He hurriedly went to the bathroom and Hongjoong giggled to himself.