♫ 51 ♫

"We have two nights left to sleep here. I think we can make the most out of it.", Wooyoung assured them.

"What should we do during those two nights?", San whispered to Wooyoung in a husky voice. Wooyoung hit San's laugh and tried to hide his smile.

"We probably should.", Mingi said as he eyed Yunho. Yunho got flustered and looked away.

"Ok boys! Please wait by the fence. A staff will tell you when to come to the area.", a camera director told them.

     The boys all stood up and waited by the fence. After a few minutes, they were cued to walk out. Once they saw the place, their eyes widened and some of them even covered their mouths, laughter can be heard from them.

 Once they saw the place, their eyes widened and some of them even covered their mouths, laughter can be heard from them

*aknakssnakns predebut 🥺*

"What is this place?", Seonghwa asked as he approached slowly, looking at the nice view.

"Wah! It's made of sand!", San looked like a kid, amazed with how they made the seat.

"They really put an effort to this.", Hongjoong said, clapping in tiny. They all sat down and waited for the producer to speak.

"You have completed all your missions, but there was one that you failed.", the producer said. The members sulked with what they heard.

"We lost a clue, we have to try to tale hints from other pieces right?", Yunho asked.

"We will give you one more chance to get a hint.", the producer said, making the members shout and cheer.

"What should we do?", Wooyoung asked, anticipating.

"You will play guess the English sentence!", the producer said. The members were in awe, looking at each other in disbelief.

"None of us are fluent in English!", Mingi said and laughed. The other members agreed.

"But we have to get that last clue.", Seonghwa said pouting. The members chuckled with how he looked.

Rules
1. A sentence in english will be given to the first members by a staff. Other members wouldn't get to hear this since they will be wearing headphones that are blasting loud music
2. The first member will pass the message to the second member in english.
3. The second member needs to translate the sentence to korean and say it to the third player.
4. The third player needs to translate the sentence back to english and say it to the fourth player.
5. The fourth player should say the given sentence in korean, perfectly translating it.
6. Both teams should at least have 3 out of 5 correct answers in 3 minutes.

"Please group yourselves to four.", the producer said.

     The members grouped theirselves to four, grabbing those who are near them or those that they already plan to be teammates with. The first group are Yunho, San, Mingi and Hongjoong, the second group are Seonghwa, Wooyoung, Yeosang and Jongho.

"Yah! That's not fair! They have San and Hongjoong!", Wooyoung complained.

"Those two are fluent in English.", Jongho whined. Yunho and Mingi teased the other group.

"Ok! Let's start with the first team.", the producer announced.

"The world is surrounded by different kinds of people.", the staff said in perfect english.

     Hongjoong laughed because of the hard sentence given to him. He tapped Yunho who was jamming to the music. Yunho turned to him with a curious face.

"Focus! Focus! The. World. Is. Surrounded. By. Different. Kinds. Of. People.", Hongjoong said, emphasizing every word. Yunho looked at him, not understanding a word.

"H-huh?", was all Yunho got to say. 

     Hongjoong let out a frustrated groan and repeated the sentence slowly. Yunho got hints from some words and tapped San. They continued to play until time was up.

"Yah...they made those sentences hard.", San said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Everyone, I am not good in english, this game gave me reasons why.", Hongjoong said, making everyone laugh.

"Wahhh! Being the one at the end is so hard you know! I did not understand a single word.", Mingi complained.

"I'm so nervous now.", Seonghwa rubbed his hands together.

     The next group stood up and positioned themselves. The timer started and the second geoup became more attentive with the sentences given.

"Let's do our best rather than being the best.", the staff told Jongho.

     Jongho bursted out in giggles and tapped Yeosang, giving him the sentence. Yeosang looked at the camera in disbelief and sneered.

"For real...", Yeosang murmured and translated it, giving the sentence to Seonghwa.

"Jung Wooyoung! Listen!", Seonghwa called out. Wooyoung nodded his head.

"Let's. Do. Our. Best. Rather. Than. Being. The. Best.", Seonghwa said perfectly. Wooyoung couldn't control his laughter

"I don't understand.", Wooyoung said.

     Seonghwa playfully hit him. 3 minutes passed and soon it was time to check if they can get their last hint.

"Overall, you answered 6 out of 10 questions. You can get the last hint.", the producer announced.

     The members all stood and and cheered like kids who won a game. The last box was given to them and they opened it to see the last clue.

"Pirate Kings have finally completed their long journey and is now going to attend a celebration for their success!", Hongjoong read. They all cheered for the message and was soon given a map found in a bottle.

"Who drew this map? It's so detailed.", Wooyoung praised.

"It looks like a real map.", Mingi tried to feel the texture of the map.

"We should probably start our tracking for the next destination.", Hongjoong said.

"And cut!", the director shouted.

"Here are your individual cameras to shoot while walking.", the cameramen gave them a GoPro each.

     The members started to shoot again while walking on the seashore to find the next place where the treasure will be found. The sun has already set and the night sky greeted them.

"The view is really beautiful.", Yunho said.

"It's so relaxing to hear the ocean.", Jongho said, inhaling the smell of the ocean breeze.

"The freezing winds may make us shiver! The heat of the sun may makes us thirsty!", San mimicked the Intro : Long Journey, the other members laughed with how he sounded the same.

     Not so long, they found a pathway with laterns on the sand. The members all followed it, knowing that it would lead to the surprise. Their hearts were excited for what is there to greet them.