♫ 19 ♫

"Song Mingi..go to your own bed.", complained Yunho as Mingi snuggled closer while wrapping his arms around Yunho.

"No! I want to sleep with hyung.", said Mingi. Both of them were really drunk since they were the most care-free of all when drinking.

"You shithead, your bed is bigger than mine then why don't you just sleep there.", said Yunhoas he wiggled.

"Yunho-hyung isn't there.", Mingi replied.  Yunho sighed and turned around. He was greeted by the sight of the most adorable giant.

"Mingi...why are you so handsome and cute?", Yunho asked. Mingi slowly opened his eyes.

"Of course I was born to be like this.", said Mingi as he cheekily smiled.

     Yunho smiled back but inside he was hurting. He knew that Mingi wouldn't accept his feelings, but he wanted to let it all out so he can let go of this suffering.

"Mingi, I want to tell you something.", said Yunho. Tears were forming in his eyes, but the other didn't notice because he passed out.

"I know you wouldn't remember anything I say. But I wanted to tell you that I like you so much. Ever since we were trainees I fell so hard for you.", said Yunho, letting the tears fall down. He took a deep breath and it exhaled shakily.

"I know you wouldn't accept my feelings, but I just want to end these sufferings and I want to let you go. I like you so much.", said Yunho and pecked the lips of the sleeping guy beside him.

     Yunho turned around and fell asleep crying. Little did he know, the guy he confessed to, was wide awake. Mingi opened his eyes and smiled. 'Hyung really is dumb.' Mingi snuggled closer, hugging Yunho tighter as he slept.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

     Jongho and Yeosang went to their room and sat on their own beds. There was an awkward silence. They looked at each other and laughed.

"Wanna play a game?", ask Jongho.

"Sure..what game?", asked Yeosang, taking out his phone.

"Any..I'm just so bored. I didn't want to drink.", said Jongho and sat beside Yeosang on his bed. They soon started a game and was having fun.

"Hyung. Can I tell you something?", said Jongho, still looking at his screen.

"Yeah? What is it?", Yeosang asked, distracted by the game.

"I like you.", Jongho said, bluntly. Yeosang stopped and slowly looked at Jongho with a doubtful expression.

"Yah! Choi Jongho, did you drink?", asked Yeosang, scoffing. Jongho put down his phone.

"You were with me in the dining table. Did you see me drink?", asked Jongho with a serious face. Yeosang blushed.

"Ah! Were you dared by Wooyoung to say that?", said Yeosang with a sure expression. Jongho shook his head.

"Hyung, really, I really like you.", the maknae said. Yeosang put down his phone and scratched the area behind his ear.

"Since when?", he asked. Jongho cleared his throat and shrugged.

"Maybe since we were trainees or just recently...I don't know I just like you.", said Jongho, glancing at the one beside him. Yeosang bit his lip and looked down.

"I don't know Jongho...", he paused and looked at Jongho.

"Just accept my feelings.", said Jongho, putting out his palm. 'If he puts his hand on mine, he accepts my feelings.'

"I'll give back as much as you give me.", said Yeosang with a smile, pecking Jongho's cheek, making the other one flustered.

"What did you do that for?", asked Jongho, covering his face.

"You don't like it? Fine.", said Yeosang, pouting. Jongho chuckled and hugged him.

"Ok, ok, as long as its you.", said Jongho, making Yeosang smile and cover his face.

"Are we still playing the game? Or was that just your way of confessing?", asked Yeosang. Jongho scoffed.

"I'm not that scared to confess. I was just really bored and it was awkward.", said Jongho. They both laughed.

"We can sleep now if you want.", he continued. Yeosang nodded and they both lied down. They looked at each other and laughed again.

"We're so awkward.", Yeosang said. Jongho smiled.

"I don't know what to talk about...I just want to admire you.", said Jongho, smiling cheekily. Yeosang sneered.

"Aish. Just go to sleep. Ok baby?", said Yeosang, patting Jongho's cheek. Jongho blushed and closed his eyes.

"Good night.", he said and snuggled closer, wrapping an arm around Yeosang.

"Good night.", Yeosang replied and hid his face in Jongho's chest.