♫ 77 ♫

It was already 3 AM in the morning when Hongjoong and Seonghwa finished taking a shower. The bathroom was outside the room since it was connected to the pool area for easier access. Three basement bedrooms were also found.

The first bedroom at the left wing had 2 double beds and a sofa bed, the second room at the right wing had 3 bunks beds and the third room at the end of the left wing hallway had one double bed, the smallest room.

"Even the basement rooms here are nice

"Even the basement rooms here are nice. I wonder why the company gave it to us as a vacation house.", Seonghwa said as he plopped on the bed right next to Hongjoong.

"Yeah it is ours, but the company can use it anytime when they need it.", Hongjoong answered as he stared at the ceiling above them.

"What do you want to do later on your birthday?", Seonghwa asked laying on his side while he gives all his attention to Hongjoong.

Hongjoong shrugged and looked at Seonghwa, "I actually have nothing in mind. Celebrating it with all of you earlier was already the happiest time for me.", he explained as his fingers play with the bedsheet, "Do you have anything?"

"Maybe going to the shopping district or eating in the restaurants or going to the amusement park..", Seonghwa continued to lay out all his 'ideas' even though he already had one in mind.

While talking, he heard a faint sound and his eyes went to the source. He saw Hongjoong fast asleep, his stable breathing and faint sounds were the only thing heard in the small room when Seonghwa stopped chattering.

"I guess you were tired from the whole night.", Seonghwa murmured and reached out to remove the hair falling on Hongjoong's face. He continued to admire his world right in front of him, his eyes sparkling as if he's seen the most beautiful treasure in his life.

"Goodnight Hongjoong, sweet dreams...", he whispered and leaned closer to leave a small peck on Hongjoong's forehead. With a long day ahead of them, they both went to dreamland, right in each other's arms.

- noon (lunch time) -

"HONGJOONG HYUNG! SEONGHWA HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU? ITS TIME TO EAT!", the loudest voice on the hallway can be heard right until the end. With no more precious time to waste, Hongjoong rose up and opened the door.

"CAN'T YOU BE QUIET FOR ONCE? ITS SO EARLY IN THE MORNING!", he shouted while rubbing his half-closed eyes. a scrunch forming in his puffy face.

"Hyung, its 12:24 at noon? What morning are you talking about?", Wooyoung asked as he crossed his arms and looked at Hongjoong with that 'resting bitch face'.

"Huh? It's that late already?", Hongjoong checked the time while brushing down his hair, his phone screen showing the time that Wooyoung dictated.