♫ 21 ♫

Everyone was sitting in the living room. Tension and awkwardness was in the air. They were all looking away from the eyes of their leader.

"Okay, spill.", said Hongjoong, as he slumped on the couch.

"We confessed to each orher last night.", the 6 members said in unison and Hongjoong and Seonghwa had wide eyes.

"W-wait what? One by one.", said Hongjoong as he sat up.

"U-um I confessed to Mingi that I like him. And yeah.", said Yunho, looking down. Mingi wrapped his arms around Yunho and whispered something. Yunho's eyes widened.

"What? For real?", said Yunho and Mingi nodded. Yunho laughed and covered his face, making a gesture for others to continue.

"San slept with me." "I confessed to Wooyoung.", Woosan said in unison. San glared at Wooyoung.

"We confessed that we like each other, nothing else happened.", San said with an innocent smile. Hongjoong nodded slowly and turned to Jongho and Yeosang.

"I confessed to hyung and he accepted my feelings.", said Jongho in lightning speed.

"Owkay so something really did happen last night.", said Hongjoong and fake chuckled. Hongjoong felt the stares and looked up.

"Y-yes?", he asked. The members gave a 'you know what I'm talking about' look. Hongjoong glanced at Seonghwa and Seonghwa cleared his throat.

"Yes, ok, we confessed to each other too.", Seonghwa said, giving a smile. Everyone sighed and laughed.

"Soo...what are we going to do now?", said San. Hongjoong shrugged.

"Well, we don't have a dating ban but we can't tell anyone for now. You know how people look at same sex relationships right...especially that we're idols.", Hongjoong said, clasping his hands together.

"And the only natural ones with skinship is woosan so all of us has to lay low first.", said Yunho, nodding.

"So we can date?", asked Seonghwa, looking at Hongjoong with an expecting look. Hongjoong rolled his eyes.

"Yeah..I guess.", said Hongjoong and all of them cheered. Hongjoong got a phone call that moment.

"I'll just answer this guys.", he said and stood up going to the room.

*Hongjoong - normal font
*Cousin - cursive font

"Hello?"

"Hey Joong, how's it going there?"

"Everything is fine. We just finished our stage and we're now on break."

"I saw your performance, really cool huh."

"Thanks hyung."

"I just wanted to say that the cemetery of grandma is at xxxxx. I know you have been busy the past week so you didn't have to go to the funeral. But I hope you would visit her."

"Sure I would. I missed her so much. Anyways thank you for telling me this. Hope to see you soon."

"Me too, stay safe ok? Bye!"

Hongjoong ended the call and sighed. It's been a week and he barely had time to think about his family, but since it is their break, they can go and visit the cemetery and also his family. He went out of the room and sat back down.

"Hwa...can you come with me to the cemetery tomorrow?", he asked Seonghwa, playing with the olders fingers. Seonghwa nodded.

"Sure. Tell me when you need anything ok?", Seonghwa said with a smile. Hongjoong sighed.

"Guys. Me and Hwa will be out tomorrow to visit my grandma, Yunho, I'm counting on you ok?", said Hongjoong and Yunho gave a thumbs up.

"You two are not going on a date..are you?", said Jongho, squinting his eyes. Seonghwa scoffed.

"Will just visit and come back here or else the dorm might be a huge mess.", said Seonghwa.

"Just take your time tomorrow...I'll help Yunho with the kids.", said Yeosang, winking. The two older rolled their eyes.

- after how many hours -

"San, wanna do a Vlive?", asked Seonghwa, glancing at the younger.

"Sure, I have to go to the company to get something too.", said San, they both got up and changed to warmer clothes.

"Joong, San and I will just go to the company to do a Vlive.", Hongjoong nodded his head, Seonghwa and San left the dorm and walked to the company.

     While they were walking, there was an awkward silence. They were doing their own stuff, listening to music or scrolling through their phones.

"What happened between you and Wooyoung?" "What happened between you and Hongjoong?", they asked in unison, the two shared a look and giggled.

"You go first.", said Seonghwa. San sighed.

"We did something.", said San. Seonghwa's eyes widened, and slowly looked towards San.

"W-wait don't tell me..you did it?", asked Seonghwa. San slowly nodded and scratched his nape.

"Wahhh Choi San, I knew something was up. Wooyoung doesn't limp like that when his feet hurts or when he falls off the bed.", said Seonghwa, scoffing and shaking his head.

"I mean...I don't really remember all of it. I was still drunk that time you know.", the younger replied, shrugging.

"But enough about me, what happened between you and Hongjoong hyung, he was also wearning a turtle neck..and you were closer than before.", said San, with a smirk. Seonghwa rolled his eyes and sighed.

"We just confessed and...had a make out session, nothing else.", Seonghwa said. San nodded, biting his lips.

"He hasn't asked you out yet huh?", San asked with a cheeky smile. Seonghwa shook his head.

"You know we can't date yet. People might notice and criticize us.", Seonghwa defended. San chuckled.

"They won't know, we're in the same group, meaning they think we're just really close.", said San as he winked and they entered the company.