♫ 54 ♫

"Are all of you ready? Nothing was left in the house ok?", the manager asked as he checked the members through the mirror.

"Yes hyung! I made sure of it.", Hongjoong replied, making a thumbs up.

     It was already Friday, October 15th. The members were scheduled to get back to Seoul and visit the company for a meeting about the anniversary concert. It was 11 am and they decided to grab some lunch on the way. Some members were still sleepy because they decided to stay up late.

- after an hour -

"We can stop here for lunch. Wake the others up and decided what you all want to eat. I'll catch up shortly.", manager Kim said as he went out of the van.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!", Mingi shouted and clapped his hands, making the sleepy ones jolt up.

"Good morning to you too.", Yeosang grunted as he stretched his arms. Jongho rested his head on Yeosang's shoulder.

"Can you just get me iced americano?", he murmured.

"Nope! I'm not going to bring your food here. Are you a master or something?", Yeosang asked, rolling his eyes.

"Pleaseee, my body doesn't want to work.", Jongho whined. Yeosang stuck out his tongue and stood up leaving the youngest.

"Come on, I bet the food is tasty here.", Seonghwa pulled Jongho up and dragged him out of the van.

"What do you guys want to eat?", Hongjoong asked, stretching his body once he got out.

"I want some soup.. maybe we can eat some hotpot.", San suggested. The other members agreed.

"I'll wait for the manager here, you can all go and order.", Hongjoong said.

     The members all went inside the restaurant. Mingi, San, Yeosang and Jongho decided to look for a table, while Seonghwa, Wooyoung and Yunho went to the cashier to order and pay. After a while Hongjoong and the manager came in, the manager joined the ordering group, while Hongjoong went straight to the tables.

"How are you all doing?", the manger asked.

"We're done ordering, we'll just wait for it and bring it to the table.", Yunho answered.

"I'll go to the table then, call me if anything comes up or if you need help.", the manager nodded his head and went to the others.

     Even if they were in a resting stop, a lot of people noticed them. They were greeted by some fans and they greeted back. Other's gave them some privacy and didn't ask for a picture. Once they were all satisfied with what they ate, they continued their drive to Seoul and soon arrived at the company.

"Good afternoon to you all.", a production staff, Mrs. Oh, greeted them once she entered the room. The members all stood up and bowed, greeting her back.

"How was the shooting?", she continued, the members all chuckled.

"It was fun actually, an experience of a lifetime.", Wooyoung answered, smiling from ear to ear. Mrs. Oh nodded her head and smiled back.

"October is going to be a busy month for you, but its all for you and for your fans.", she said, handing out the filer filled with the schedule.