♫ 13 ♫

- present -

     The members continued on with their Vlive, giving some spoilers about their comback stage. As soon as they finished, they went back to the dressing room and removed their make up and changed to their own clothes. It was currently 9 PM so they headed out to eat in a restaurant near the company.

"I'm so full.", said Mingi as he slouched down.

"I'm so excited for the stage. But the next two days will be filled with a lot of practice and organization.", said Wooyoung as he drank water.

"We should drink in the dorm once we finish the show! I'm sure it would be perfect.", said San as he leaned and rested his head on Wooyoung.

"As congratulations for the success and for our comeback. We should also thank Hongjoong.", said Yunho as he pointed to Hongjoong. Hongjoong smiled and shook his hand.

"All of us worked hard for this so we should celebrate it with our team's effort.", said Hongjoong and clapped his hands.

"Anyways, we should head back to the dorm and rest. Tomorrow and the next day will be busy.", said Seonghwa and stood up. They all got their stuff and said good bye to the people in the restaurant and went outside.

"Me and Wooyoung will walk going to the dorm. See you there.", said San as he grabbed the younger and walked away.

"Aigoo, what's up with those clingy kids? Anyways I will just follow them since I also have to digest the food I ate.", said Seonghwa and waved goodbye to the rest.

"Hwa! Wait for me.", said Hongjoong as he put on his jacket, running towars Seonghwa. When Seonghwa heard this he stopped and looked towards Hongjoong.

"Doesn't your feet hurt? You were jumping around the whole practice.", said Seonghwa with a worried look on his face.

"Nah. I'm ok, I just wanted to also breathe some fresh air...but it looks like something is happening there.", said Hongjoong as he pointed to the ones infront of them.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yah! Why did you say we were going to walk?", asked Wooyoung, pouting since his feet hurt.

'Why can't I have alone time with my baby?", asked San, crossing his arms, with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah yeah whatever. You don't even know how muchmy feet hurts.", said Wooyoung and rolled his eyes. San scoffed.

"Want me to carry you?", asked San and tried to carry Wooyoung. Woo hit his shoulders.

"Hey! Put me down! Someone might see us.", said Wooyoung and San put him down laughing.

"No one is here at this time Woo.", said San and wrapped his arms around Wooyoung.

", said San and wrapped his arms around Wooyoung

"Aish. Whatever you big clingy baby.", said Wooyoung and wrapped his right hand around San.

     Are you asking why Woosan are acting this way? Maybe not since you know the answer already. Wooyoung and San are naturally like this, not just because they ship theirselves, but because they like each other. BUT! No one confessed yet, they literally call theirselves babe, baby, and whatever pet name there is in this world.

     Wooyoung and San have been this close since they were trainees and their close relationship grew more after debuting. When they are alone, their clingy sides come out, it isn't the type where they just hold hands and such but they started to kiss each other on the cheek, sleep together (not in a dirty way, my fellow Atinys) and started to be more fond of skinship even when there is a camera.

"WooSan! What are you doing being so clingy huh?", asked Seonghwa as he approached the two hugging while walking. They both looked towards Seonghwa and smiled.

"Why? Are you jealous?", asked Wooyoung with a cheeky smile.

"You have you babe there behind us. Go to him.", said San, pushing away the older towards Hongjoong. Seonghwa bumped slightly with Hongjoong and glared at San.

"Byeee.", said Wooyoung as he and San walked ahead. Seonghwa rolled his eyes and glanced at Hongjoong, laughing as soon as they  made eye contact.

"We should probably give them space. Tsk, such a couple.", said Hongjoong and smiled. Seonghwa wrapped one of his arms around Hongjoong's shoulder which caught the other off guard, but Seonghwa doesn't seem to notice it. Hongjoong wrapped his arms around the older and they continued to walk to the dorm.